Air Wick® Life Scents™ Pumpkin Spiced Latte Scented Oil Refills 3-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Laura P.

BY AIR WICK

Scented oil for electrical plug diffuser. see more...

Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Love this scent so much, already on my second one and I’ve been using even in the summer. I walk in a my room smells so good and I’ve notice it makes my stuff smell like this!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I keep an air wick in my bathroom and I use this scent during the fall and it smells really really good. I get right at a months worth out of it so it’s definitely worth it.
Yaidelyn F.
Although I love Air Wick Life Scents I'm a bit disappointed how the scented Oils run out rather quickly. That is the reason why I don't particularly buy them that frequent. I usually don't buy any unless they are on sale or I have a coupon. I would say save your money.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I use the AirWick Pumpkin Spiced Latte in my kitchen. Keeps it smelling so homey and makes the holidays complete. There's nothing like coming home and your kitchen smells like a pumpkin pie in the oven. Yummm. I highly recommend AirWick Scents of anyking
Anita R.
Seattle, WA
My husband bought these because he knows how much I love pumpkin he put one in our living room and the bed room smells amazing makes you hungry for pumpkin pie but after a while it's too much I couldn't sleep and I had a major headache
leslie c.
Seeley, CA
Es bueno por que el aroma perdura por todo el día, lo que no me gusta es que el aroma es muy dulce y después de un tiempo empieza a molestar, tal vez si fuera un poco menos dulce estaría genial!
brianna r.
winston salem, NC
It smells great in the beginning but does not last long and does NOT travel throughout the house. These would be okay for a bathroom or small room. I prefer bath and body works plug ins!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love love love pumpkin spice. I'm planning to use this scent during my Halloween party to keep the vibe festive. It can be a bit much in small closed spaces so test it out. It's really not hard to unplug if it's too much. The scent stays a very long time and it's simple to click a new one in. Overall I'd recommend to fellow pumpkin spice addicts.
Luz O.
Smells amazing!!!!!! I love everything pumpkin so this just brought it all the way home! Smell is strong and just over all amazing. Definitely affordable. I will definitely buy this again and so should you.
Cara D.
Wilmington, DE
I do like this product but I find the smell to be a little overwhelming at times. It's very effective and it works but I just can't be too close to it.
Victoria F.
Are these good for you room?