air wick® life scents™ paradise retreat scented oil air freshener refills

Treat yourself to a touch of paradise with your very own retreat with fresh coconut, sweet almond blossom and traces of cherry.

Is this smells good?
Start your review of air wick® life scents™ paradise retreat scented oil air freshener refills !
Madill, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
air wick® life scents™ paradise retreat scented oil air freshener refills  uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this 😍 scent! I don't feel like it lasts 90 days like it says on the package. I usually purchase a pack of two every three weeks because I have two plug-ins. One for my room and another for the family room. This brand is my go to when buying essential oils. The best I've tried.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love the product ! It has a very unique smell that makes the whole house smell good. Only complaint is I don’t think it last 90 days. If anything at least a month
Sulphur, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Ive been using these for a while. Love there are plenty of scents to choose from. They last for a month or so. Sometimes the scent isn't as strong after a few days is my only complaint. They are affordable. And now you can choose the strength of the fragrance. If you want it heavy or light.
This special scent is good, I love the season scents. Te con is that since the little container is make of glass and is heavy that the connection in the wall is hanging a little. But the scents most of them are pleasant.
Conroe , TX
Oh this scent is so so good. It has a cherry almond oil beach coconut scent that is so unique and fresh it is so good. It makes my house smell amazing. It is the only air freshener that I have stuck with for months now.
Baxter, TN
Bought this scent at Walmart. Smelled the scratch off scent on the box and liked it. The scent is actually overwhelming when placed in a normal bedroom. Gives me a headache. Smells tropical and coconut. Also it has a chemical smell not natural. Won't buy this scent again.
Phoenix, AZ
I have an Air Wick oil fresher in two of my four rooms in my apartment. This is one of my favorite scents. I buy the twin pack from Walmart. They are cheap especially if you have a coupon. Some times you can price match from other stores ads. I will be buying these again.
Des Moines, WA
Air wick fresheners are one of the best wall plug ins, the smell is so settle and not too over doing. These last so long! I tried the bath and body works ones and couldn't stand how strong it made the rooms smell. This is great!
Orlando, FL
Love these they are amazing smell sooo good and last long. Wish they lasted longer lol but it's effective and you can complain. It will have your house smelling as soon as you plug them in. I recommend this product
San antonio , TX
This right here is my favorite product for my home. I have a Great Dane and this smell is just strong enough to overpower his odor. In my loft i have at least four up & I love how my home smells like paradise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...