BY AIR WICK

Treat yourself to a touch of paradise with your very own retreat with fresh coconut, sweet almond blossom and traces of cherry. see more...

Start your review of Air Wick® Life Scents™ Paradise Retreat Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Janett G.
Aptos , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This special scent is good, I love the season scents. Te con is that since the little container is make of glass and is heavy that the connection in the wall is hanging a little. But the scents most of them are pleasant.
mskaylamae
Purchased at: Target
This is by far my favorite Air Wick scent, that I’ve tried. I keep one in every room of the house, and we’re always getting compliments on how great our home smells!
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
Bought this scent at Walmart. Smelled the scratch off scent on the box and liked it. The scent is actually overwhelming when placed in a normal bedroom. Gives me a headache. Smells tropical and coconut. Also it has a chemical smell not natural. Won't buy this scent again.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I have an Air Wick oil fresher in two of my four rooms in my apartment. This is one of my favorite scents. I buy the twin pack from Walmart. They are cheap especially if you have a coupon. Some times you can price match from other stores ads. I will be buying these again.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Air wick fresheners are one of the best wall plug ins, the smell is so settle and not too over doing. These last so long! I tried the bath and body works ones and couldn't stand how strong it made the rooms smell. This is great!
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love these they are amazing smell sooo good and last long. Wish they lasted longer lol but it's effective and you can complain. It will have your house smelling as soon as you plug them in. I recommend this product
Jackie M.
San antonio , TX
This right here is my favorite product for my home. I have a Great Dane and this smell is just strong enough to overpower his odor. In my loft i have at least four up & I love how my home smells like paradise.
Raquel L.
Love this scent. I rotate between the glade. Bath and body works and the Fabreze. But I buy more of the glade brand. I'm happy I can find them at Costco for some much cheaper.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
One of my favorite scents! It leaves your room fresh and welcoming. I always get compliments on how great my house smells. Buying them on Amazon is more affordable that in store retailers. You won't regret this one!
Jacqueline L.
Jackson, GA
These oils last week's. The smell fills the entire room and takes over any offensive odors. I have one in every room and people always say how amazing my house smells.

Amazon