Air Wick® Life Scents™ Mom's Baking Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 3-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles

BY AIR WICK

Indulge in precious childhood memories of your mom's baking, brought to life with this amazingly delicious creation of baked pear, pie crust and vanilla beans. see more...

Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Yum! These fragrance oils smell great and last a long time. The three pack makes this a good value, and I couldn't find any negatives. The cost is pretty good when you consider one air freshener lasts a month. I love the different scents!
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
This is my go-to Fall scent that I use in my dorm room. The scent definitely remind you of fall, but it is not sickeningly overpowering. The only con with this product is that it does run out fairly quickly. I've noticed that if I set the air freshener to a lower setting, it disperses less scent but does last longer.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
MY ALL TIME...VERY FAVORITE!!!!! The smells has always been inviting...to myself as well as my guests! I love trying new scents but then ALWAYS COME BACK TO MOMS BAKING! The mixture of Vanilla...crust and pears...mmmm
JoAnna C.
Smells pretty good. Doesn't stay strong for very long. Average price. Incredibly easy to use. I bought a value pack from Costco for 9 to try them out. Probably would buy again.
Margatita A.
Pittsburg, CA
I am a big fan of these air wick scented things and have used for many years but this smell is not my favorite. I do have to say that it is prob because I'm not a fan of baking smells coming form these things or candles etc
Hillary D.
This scent is not too sweet but not too tart. It's a warm inviting smell, and it really makes the atmosphere feel "homey". I have one in the bathroom that I keep my catbox in, and it keeps the bathroom smelling fresh!!
Anthony Z.
I used these air wicks before in my room. They smell quite nice to have in a house. If your looking for scents you should get air wicks they are so affordable and not expensive. I recommend them. Any scent is nice.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
The vanilla is my favorite! That scents so good and it last a little longer than the other scents I've tried the lab ended smells amazing But burns really fast
Maria D.
Medley, FL
This air freshener use it in my house for the living room, kitchen and bathroom and keeps those areas with a delicious smell, I love it,
highly effective.
Asjineque C.
I put the oil air fresheners in the bathrooms they all smell really good to be honest. I think it would be really cute if they came with a night light