Air Wick® Life Scents™  Lush Hideaway Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles

BY AIR WICK

Allow your mind to escape to your luscious hideaway, with this fresh outdoor fragrance of wild berries, fresh garden mint, blended with splashes of coconut water. see more...

Air Wick® Life Scents™ Lush Hideaway Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles
KM S.
These last for so long if you put it at lowest setting. They smell wonderful and fills three rooms full of wonderful scents. You can get them at an affordable price at costco, since they give you more than one. But individually, it a bit pricey. Still a good buy though
Danielle T.
I love these!! They smell sooooo good and last a good while too! I wish they weren't so pricey and they lasted longer!! Overall I'm very happy with the product! I would recommend them to someone especially if they came up with longer lasting scents!
Andrea G.
Winona, MN
I really liked this product! I kind of always wanted to have one in my room, and now I do. The only bad (or good) thing is that since my room is really small the smell concentrates a lot. I would say it's sort of expensive for me since I'm in a college budged.
Alynnah H.
Grove City, OH
I've recently stopped using the plug-ins, however I had used AirWick for months. I did prefer the AirWick brand over Glade. They smell great, but the scent only last a week or two and then it really dulls down. I've started using the wax-melters, which seem to last a lot longer.
Rebeca O.
estos productos realmente me facinan , sus fragancias son espectaculares, son muy practicos y ligeros , esos quedan en mi grupo de favoritos , aunque en venezuela ya no los consiga aun poseo uno de estos maravillosos productos. No se diga mas, Me encanta!
Chasity R.
My family uses these around the house. I love the smell of these! I use these in my car as well. The only negative thing is that you have to unplug them and plug them back up everynow and then for the sent to get stronger. I still would recommend these for your house!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
They smell so good we have them al over the house and my house smells wonderful I swear they put in work ✨ They are the best I truly recommend them to anyone that wants there home smelling GOOD
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
I use this weekly. I like to have my home feel fresh. When you walk through the door you have a pleasant scent that places you in a happy mood. It smells good so you feel good.
Eridel R.
I like it because it lasts long enough and the aroma is impregnated, the problem is that in my country costs almost 300 Dominican pesos and is very expensive to be buying it regularly
Johanna V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Life scents are amazing and last a while. When people walk in the house they wonder what I used to clean the house with. The truth is these amazing plug ins.