Air Wick® Life Scents™ Holiday Edition Berry Cool Winter Scented Oil Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY AIR WICK

Scented oil for electrical plug diffuser. see more...

Adelle M.
These are a very convenient way to keep your house smelling nice and they aren't too expensive to replace. Much easier then the burners I'm used to. The only downside is don't set them down anywhere after using them or they will melt any surface (they aren't convenient to store or to put away when not using and they have no off button)
Soila F.
I absolutely love the smell of berries and these are so effective and smell amazing I could seriously plug one in one room and have the whole house smelling amazing. Definitely recommend and will buy again.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I am actually still using these as of now :) they are great.. I use them in small rooms of the house tho because they arent that strong.. Still love them. Wish i could get more.
Andrea R.
Dallas, GA
Love this smell. Its one of my favorites. I use these when we go out if town for a long time. So we come home to a smelling good house. We have dogs so it helps. Its a reasonable price for me.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Very fragrant! I buy the pack that has 10 refills, last a very long time. It's easy, quick, and mess free! Safe around kids too. I don't have to worry when I have friends with kids over.
Cheryl T.
Thought I would like the scent from the itty bitty scratch n sniff on the front of the package. Had to dump them because the smell was nauseating. Will never buy again.
Delia Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
Huelen muy bien dura el aroma los primeros tres a cinco dias, despues de desvanece.pero si es bastante costoso para estar comprando cada que se acaba
Darlene A.
This is a great product to use all around your household. The smell lasts for weeks and don't have to put it in the highest setting.
Heather M.
Love these. I have them in almost every room of the house. They last for a long time, and the smell is subtle, not overpowering.
Tequila C.
Airwick candles everything smells soo good especially the apple cinnamon ! My absolute favorite i will defintely be repurchasing