Air Wick® Life Scents™ Holiday Collection Spiced Apple Crumble Wax Melts 3.1 oz. Clamshell

BY AIR WICK

Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I love the smell of apple spice or pumpkin spice when fall rolls around it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This particular brand tends to last longer than the usual wax melts & the scent is strong while not overpowering. I have been using wax melts since 2009 & these really are great quality at a good price.
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
These will make your room/home smell amazing! It has a really nice fragrance that's isn't to strong but it's just right. Super affordable so I definitely recommend this!
Kelly K.
Norristown, PA
Great scent! Really gives that home for the holidays feeling! Ive tried both Glade and Air Wick plug in air fresheners and Air Wick just lasts longer. I put one in each room of my apartment and the scent greets me as soon as I walk in the door.
Trisha W.
Silverhill, AL
Great scent! Leaves your house smelling so good! I have gotten so many compliments. Anyone that comes over always thinks I'm baking and they are surprised to find out it's wax melts, I love these!!
Jodi P.
Who doesn't love the small of apple? This scent is amazing and smells up my whole house. I am always recommending this product to friends and family. Love how its affordable
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
These smell amazing and remind me of walking into Christmas at my grandmas house. I love how good priced these wax scents are! I would highly recommend these
Angelique G.
Moore, OK
this is my favorite air freshener. It reminds me of Christmas. Every time I spray I get compliments. It last a very long time. the smell is not overbearing.
jessica b.
sanger
I love apple scents. And wax melts have been my go to lately. I can't live without i love them and love the smell around the house would recommend to anyone
Jade S.
I love these during the holidays. Makes the house smell so wonderful and inviting! Everyone aalways asks what scent they are and how much they love it.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
I love these!! I toss a couple in a mason jar in the summer with holes punched in the top and it makes an amazing air freshioner for the car!!