Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersAir Wick
Air Wick Life Scents Freshmatic Automatic Spray Kit (Gadget + 1 Free Refill), Summer Delights

by Air Wick

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Air Freshener fills your home with continuous, fresh fragrance. Each refill provides continuous fragrance for up to 60 days*. The Freshmatic diffuser has 3 settings to achieve desired fragrance level. Enjoy the continuous freshness in your bathroom, living room, office or den. Get the confidence of knowing that your home is always welcoming and pleasurable for family and unexpected guests. *Based on low setting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Life Scents Freshmatic Automatic Spray Kit (Gadget + 1 Free Refill), Summer Delights!
johanna F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Life Scents Freshmatic Automatic Spray Kit (Gadget + 1 Free Refill), Summer Delights uploaded by johanna F.
The smell is very refreshing and you can put in hallway. The price is good. I love this fragrance.
Lizbeth B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air wick Freshmatic ultra life scents, summer delight automatic it is helpful for relaxing purposes. It is a great scent. It last for about 2 month.
Paula G.
I love these. I put one close to the cats liter box and it helps keep the cat smell down. It also helps any room smell good.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Price is not bad. The smell is nice not to strong. Even tho you think the batteries might go out fast it actually doesn't.
Sarah J.
Lafayette , LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells sooooo good I love air wick they has so many scents to choose from I like this over fabreeze I think it last longer and the price is way better I get this all the time I recommend you try it you won't regret it
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Safeway
Absolutely Amazing, Smells Amazing easy to use comes with coupons inside for savings on next purchase! This whole set up only $10 buck comes with the spray, batteries everything great prices amazing product very satisfied gonna purchase another! Highly Recommended many different sents a great variety!! Absolutely Amazing 💯
Shakeia R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Life Scents Freshmatic Automatic Spray Kit (Gadget + 1 Free Refill), Summer Delights uploaded by Shakeia R.
OMG, this smells amazing. lt gives off a light floral sweet smell. I have one in my cubicle at work. The sent does go really far. It comes with the diffuser, spray and batteries. Depending on the settings it should last about 2 months. I have mine on the lowest setting and it works just fine.
Miranda M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a must have!! I have one set up in every room of my house, and they work AWESOME!
Kendra D.
San Leandro, CA
This stuff is pretty great especially if you live in college in a dorm. It gets pretty stuffy in there and can smell. So it's great to plug one of these guys in.
AngeliQ H.
Pico Rivera, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Life Scents Freshmatic Automatic Spray Kit (Gadget + 1 Free Refill), Summer Delights uploaded by AngeliQ H.
I love how well this works. I have two small dogs and a baby so the room can get a little weird scent. But this is such a big help. It sprays just the right amount. And keeps the room smelling great! Def. Would recommend it. I have one in each room and bathroom.

Looking for your answer?