BY AIR WICK

Kailey T.
Fort Myers
Love this product. I plug it in behind my headboard and it makes my room smell like a spa. The only downside is that you have to replace them regularly and after a week or so the smell starts to go away. Other than that I would recommend this to anyone.
đź’‹Randi L.
Fitzgerald, GA
The scent was great and strong at first but after a couple days I could barely smell anything anymore. It was effective for what it is supposed to do but it did not last very long for me. I would recommend for a smaller room.
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
I got this product for my new home to freshen up my house. I like the price but it did not smell anything in my room. I finished whole bottle but still no smell. I got this product becoz it is affordable.
Samantha d.
these are my favorite air fresheners! I feel like these last the longest, I also love that you can turn the dial to a low or high scent to be released & this lavender scent is my favorite!
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
This is THE most popular scent I think! Every time I go to Target they're always out!!! I have to ask the staff if they can get me some from the back! My main scent for the guest bathroom, my bathroom and my studio. I use the automatic spray device which Airwick has really cute covers that look like vases or art lol
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Light and soft scent will actually instill a sense of peace and tranquility. Turn the warmer on after a long, hard day at work and immerse yourself in the soothing fragrance, or keep the warmer on all the time to turn your home into a calm and serene paradise!
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this because my boyfriend likes vanilla but I like to change it up. I was not happy! The smell was so overwhelming that is was difficult to take a deep breath. The smell also has the smell of chemicals. It definitely did not smell natural.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells really good. I always received good compliments it's strong and long lasting. Easy to use.
Olivia S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This might be my favorite scent. I feel like I smell it the longest out of any other brand and the lavender scent is so fresh and clean. I love it.
Hilleary C.
Burlington , IA
I love the oil plug ins the best because I think they last alot longer than anything else the Hawaii one is my favorite