Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Gina G.Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Jasmine V.Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Felicia F.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Oil Refill Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Essential Oils™.
Only use Air Wick refills.
Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40ml) each: 0.67 US fl. oz. (20ml). see more...

Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills
  • "Everytime some walks into my house they always ask what air freshener I use." in 1 review
  • "Especially lavender, one of my all time favorite scents." in 1 review
Leanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Air Wick® Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil 0.67 fl. oz. Carded Pack more...
The only thing that could make this better is a built in night light. I’m obsessed with Lavender and chamomile and a room plug with both? YES! I usually put a drop of lavender essential oil with my lavender and chamomile lotion from Bath and Body Works on my daughters pj’s and myself. I love now I can just walk into my room and feel calm ANY time of the day! The adjuster is such a nice addition as I go higher at night and low during the day.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I really love air wick and the plug ins. I have about 5 throughout my whole house. I like to put them on low so that way the scent lasts longer. This smells so good!!!!! I love it!
Tiffany S.
Winston-Salem
Review for: Air Wick Scented Oil Lavender & Chamomile Refill 3 ct more...
Air wick is my favorite air fresheners. The plug-ins give the perfect amount of scent, especially with the dial to change the intensity. And they last a long time. Most of the time I completely forget about them only to be pleasantly surprised that is still wasn’t empty.
Courtney D.
Madison, NC
Review for: Air Wick Scented Oil Lavender & Chamomile Refill 3 ct more...
I bought this for my bedroom in hopes it would smell like lavender for my husband and chamomile for me. Within a few hours of plugging it in I was searching for where one of my pets may have urinated. After not being able to figure out how one of my dogs would have fit behind the tv and beginning to wonder if my husband was the culprit I figured out it was the plug in. I’m not sure how they managed to make a scent that smells that strongly of urine but they nailed it on this one. The only reason I’m giving it two stars is for the potency of the fragrance. It made the whole room smell, just not in a good way.
Daisy N.
Denver , CO
Review for: Air Wick® Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills 5 ct more...
Omg this product is amazing! The lavender smells so strong it can cover a whole down stairs area. I have this plugged in my living room and I can smell from my kitchen. It lasts a pretty long time, I bought 2 I am still in the first one and it’s been over a month. Definitely buying again.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are the main air freshener scents we use in the house they last 30 days depending on how high you want the scent, and usually 4$ a pack. We buy the huge pack at Sam's club, Bjs or Costco. It smells like lavender and other scents it describes. I've always heard that these two scents relaxes you.
Sydney G.
Review for: AIR Wick Scented Oils - Lavender and Chamomile, .67 Ounces, 3 Pack more...
My mother got these for my bedroom as an alternative to chemical air fresheners. The smell is strong but not overwhelming and lasts for a long time. For the cheap price it has, I love this product and will buy it again.
Jasmine M.
Greensboro
While I do love the pull ins especially this scent, they do run out quickly. Even if you have them on the lowest setting they still run out. The residue on the inside one you take the replaceable out is bad.
Lauren K.
Honestly, I feel like Americans are falling for this crap. I felt like all I could smell were chemicals. which made me panic about my kids and pet. How many chemicals are in this? How many are known to cause issues with the human body? Going back to real oils and fresh air.
Melanie B.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Air Wick® Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills 5 ct more...
They smell great at first, but it seems to lose its smell. I really like the fresh linen and Hawaiian ones!
Most of Air Wicks stuff is pretty good though.
I wish it was cruelty free.
Viky F.
Which is a must try oil from Air Wick? Any suggestions?
Brittany B.
Timberville, VA
I want to get this for my daughter to help her sleep, is it too strong? She's sensitive to scents.
Kira K.
HEBER SPRINGS, AR
How long does this stuff last? I'm a lavender lover and want something that will last a while! I usually use Scentsy warmers and I'm getting tired of changing cubes/scents every 2 days!
Richa W.
Perris, CA
Which one of their oils do you find to not smell sweet or fruity. Maybe more fresh and natural, especially for small spaces?
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
What do you think of the aroma? Que les parece el aroma?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.