Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Jasmine V.Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Felicia F.
4 colors available

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Oil Refill Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Essential Oils™.
Only use Air Wick refills.
Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40ml) each: 0.67 US fl. oz. (20ml). see more...

• What do you think of the aroma? Que les parece el...Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of their oils do you find to not smell sweet or fruity. M...1 Answers
  • I want to get this for my daughter to help her sleep, is it too str...2 Answers
  • "Especially lavender, one of my all time favorite scents." in 1 review
  • "Everytime some walks into my house they always ask what air freshener I use." in 1 review
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Bought a bulk pack of this because the sticker smelled good, but was not at all a fan of how my apartment was overwhelmed with a sickly, overly-powdery lavender scent. I think in the future I will stay away from the floral scents and repurchase the fruity/foody ones instead.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
These have a very potent smell! I plug this in the room that houses my cat's litter box and it barely takes any time before this is the only thing I can smell. It can be a little pricey, but it isn't too bad. It is well worth it in my opinion, I will keep purchasing these!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
These are awful. They smell like lavender with a strong overtone of chemicals. I have been a fan of Air Wick for a while, but this product fails miserably. It is affordable, but not worth the money. Also, if you have allergies, this may cause an adverse reaction.
Adrianna E.
Adrianna E.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite air fresheners and thats saying somthing. Its hard to find a great scented air freshener that will make your house smellinh good. This is a long lasting scent and a very warm feel when i walk into my house. I love it.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
These smell fabulous! I used to have them all over my house. I heard stories of house fires that started due to these warmers (not sure what brand) but after that I stopped using these, which is too bad because I really liked this scent.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY
Great great relaxing scent. I'm a nut for lavender scented air fresheners. Easy to use, just plug it in and forget it. You should change up the scent every once and a while or I realize I don't notice it anymore.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Brownsville, TX
I really love these oil warming fresheners. especially this fragrance that I have right now in my hallway. Makes me smile every time I walk into my house so relaxing to smell the lavender.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Great scent and affordable price! I live with 4 other people and it helps keeps the living room smelling great in between cleanings. I definitely would recommend this product.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
These are great for covering strong pets smells in the common hallway of my condo building. It is very strong from a small space but works great in the large, open hallway!
Shelle F.
Shelle F.
Dubuque, IA
We have 2 cats and use these by the litter box and helps eliminate the odor. I absolutely love this product and lavender scent.
I have them through out our house.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Timberville, VA
I want to get this for my daughter to help her sleep, is it too strong? She's sensitive to scents.
Viky F.
Viky F.
Which is a must try oil from Air Wick? Any suggestions?
Richa W.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
Which one of their oils do you find to not smell sweet or fruity. Maybe more fresh and natural, especially for small spaces?
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
How long does this stuff last? I'm a lavender lover and want something that will last a while! I usually use Scentsy warmers and I'm getting tired of changing cubes/scents every 2 days!
Kenia A.
Kenia A.
Mendota, CA
Decorator Expert
What do you think of the aroma? Que les parece el aroma?