Air Wick Island Paradise Scented Oil Refill uploaded by Yisel C.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Island Paradise Scented Oil Refill: Refills Adds a warm and consistent long-lasting fragrance 2x the oil of a regular refill see more...

• What is your favorite scent?4 Answers
  • Anyone tried freshmatic "blue magic" sent? Does it reminds you of...3 Answers
Air Wick Island Paradise Scented Oil Refill
  • "I use them in my bathroom and they smell really good, not to mention they are long lasting too." in 1 review
  • "They keep the house smelling good. " in 1 review
  • "I use it in every room of my apartment and the smell lasts! " in 1 review
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love these because they keep my house smelling great! I love these particular ones because they have more product in them so they last a lot longer. I have one in almost every room in my house and I love it!
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Love having this scented oil makes my house smell very good when I have family and friends over. I do have to stock up because they do run out really quick prices vary but it's a good price.
Shea L.
This oil scent is so wonderful smelling. We use it often in our living room and guest bathroom. I love the Island Paradise scent. It is so nice!
Arlin G.
I love air wick! I love my house to be scented so I always use some kind of scent. This ones are very effective. I totally recommend them!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me encanta para mantener el baño oloroso!! Me gusta cuándo hay visitas en casa que cuando salen de baño dice waoooo pero que rico huele!!
Thalia C.
Frostproof, FL
These things are really useful it really does make your home smell amazing and great highly recommend
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
This smell is lovely tropical .. And its a very good brand it last for about a good 3 weeks ..
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
These smell so good. I use these as an alternative to burning Scentsy, so much cheaper.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
I liked it but my husband said it was too strong and gave him a headache. Even when I tried it on the lowest setting he said it was too strong. So I moved it to my laundry room and now doing laundry seems a little more enjoyable. It didn't seem to last very long before I had to change out the cartridge to be honest.
Jenny N.
This is my favorite air wick scent. I keep these in the basement to help with the musky smelling Oder. These last about a month and can be found at target and most home stores for a good price.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
What is your favorite scent?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Anyone tried freshmatic "blue magic" sent? Does it reminds you of a new born baby? I wanted to buy it but I was getting mixed reviews.