Air Wick - Homemade Holiday - 2 X 3 Pack of Scented Oil Refills - Limited Edition for the Holidays Scents - 1 Baked Apple Strudel, 1 Vanilla Butter Cream Cupcake, & 1 Trimming the Tree - (2 Packs - 6 Refills Total) (6)

BY AIR WICK

Bring continuous and long-lasting fragrance into your home with AIR WICK Scented Oils. This 3 Pack includes Baked Apple Strudel,Trimming the Tree and Butter Cream Cupcake scented oils that create a warm ambiance with the sweet scent.works with any AIR... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
Very nice scent and keeps the house smelling amazing. Love the scent options! The dispenser did randomly stop working twice and had to be replaced shortly after buying it.
Michelle W.
Previous holiday air freshners we're too pungent but this one is JUST RIGHT! Not overly fragrant and keeps the air lightly sweet and pleasant each time we open the door.
Alexa E.
Mead, WA
I use several different air fresheners around my house and the air wick ones I have are my least favorite, alone with everyone else's in the household. I particularly do not like the trimming the tree fragrance, but I think that may just be a personal preference :/ These air fresheners just do not have the bang for the buck I am looking for.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
My favorite Air Wick products are the holiday editions. They keep my house smelling like apples, cinnamon, vanilla and cookies. I wish I could find them year round! I stock up every holiday! I would recommend this product if you like sweet scents.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
I love these refills because they last a long time, but you can easily change them out when they run out. They make your entire house smell so nice and for a cheap price too! Never have a smelly mud room again, thanks to Air Wick's delicious scents.
Ashley R.
I used this product all over my house. They fill a room with long lasting smells and freshness. It gives the right amount of scent without being over powering. The best parts about this product they are affordable and have lots of yummy flavors.
Paulina A.
Jacksonville, FL
The holiday collection of oil air fresheners make my home smell festive and everyone that walks in my home thinks I just baked. My hidden secret is that desserts are store bought but the scents hide that fact
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
Who doesn't love these? They always smell so good, and everyone who walks in my house says it smells so good! I love my air wicks i think I have one in every outlet I'm that obsessed.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
The smell of these is absolutely fabulous. The downfall though is that the smell does not last long. By the second or third day, I cannot smell the plug ins anymore.
Sue S.
I love theses things. I share my home with 3 cats and 1 dog. These air fresheners help to keep the regular pet odors at bay. I also love the great smell when I come home. It smells great!