Air Wick® Hawai’i Kaloko-Honokohau Freshmatic® Ultra Automatic Spray Air Freshener Refill 2-6.17 oz. Aerosol Cans uploaded by Rae B.

BY AIR WICK

Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower. Escape to a tropical island sunset in Hawaii Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park and savor the unspoiled notes of exotic papaya and hibiscus flower. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Air wick is great. This is one of my all time favorite scents. It is a common scent with most air freshener, but I don't think any of them smell the same as the air wick. I am also a huge fan of the automatic air freshners from air wick. They are so great.
Kayla O.
Red Springs, NC
The absolute best smelling fragrance I have in my home and my office right now! Not too strong but fills the room with a beautiful scent. Not expensive either. Wonderful product!
Elvira R.
Hawaiian Breeze it's my favorite Air Wick it's one of the best products I would highly recommend it special occasions having guests over makes a wonderful advisement this product is excellent and I will highly recommend
Jess F.
Kearney, NE
this is our favorite of the automatic air wick scents.  we have one of these on each level of our home.  It provides a constantly fresh "beachy" scent throughout our home that is constantly complimented.  I would definitely recommend this scent to friends.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
I love this product! I think the bottle itself is so pretty and the smell is enticing. Another thing that I love is the fact that the scent seems to be very long-lasting. It can also eliminate unwanted smells pretty good
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I always get this air freshener in the summer because it makes my house smell amazing! It smells like you're on another island and it's very affordable! Very effective and you won't be disappointed by this product!
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY
My boyfriend and I just recently moved into our own apartment and we have a common walk area that we share with others, the smell in there is horrible and it travels into our apartment so we bought these and i makes the room smell extremely good!
Jacqueline S.
Asheboro
this product has the most perfect smell. scents are very important in my home. i love a good smell. with all if the sweatiness of ny household we need it lol
Christin M.
Athens, AL
I love this smell! I keep it by my cat litter box its a great smell that covers up the cat! It actually last longer than five minutes like most smells.
Sarabelle H.
Love the smell of this. Love how it smells up my whole house. I have one in each room of my house, this way it smells fresh all day