4 in 11. Premium Fragrance2. Eliminates Odors3. Lasts Up to 1 Hour4. Acts in Seconds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Hawai’i Kaloko-Honokohau Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower Air Freshener!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I like the scent and I like having this in the bathroom however, I'm leaning more towards antibacterial sprays to kill germs. I don't find that the scent lasts but I like to have this in the restroom as a way of adding a fresh smell in the restroom.
Toronto, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually find these for a dollar or clearenced out for a little less. The smell always makes my house smell nice. Lasts anywhere between 45 to an hour pending on the room your spraying. I love stocking up with all the boys and animals in the house.
It smells SUPER good but... I'm not sure if it's just me but it comes out too strong or something and it causes me to cough? Not sure why. I got this at Dollar Tree to help maintain the illusion that my room is somehow clean instead of a cat fur covered cave.
Benicia, CA
The smells is really good and make the air so fresh I love so much ! The price is good I buy it in dollar tree so is super affordable! Not done very easy and it is good. I really recommend you try this smells
My favorite brand of room spray because the spray is so fine that things don't look or feel wet after using. This scent in particular is one that both my boyfriend I like. That's a hand to find scent since we usually have such different tastes.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This product smells heavenly and I have really enjoyed it. It is now on my "remind me list" so I can order it each month. Keep one it the living room and one in the bedroom. Really smells like you are on vacation, very relaxing smell.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good. Love it because it sprays pretty silent, so nobody hears it. Only con is it tends to leave the bathroom wet and if you don't ventilate it will make you cough. Gets the job done though. Smell is amazing!!!
Las Vegas, NV
I like to have these aerosol around the house because of the smell and they helps me with unplesant smell that i don't know where those como from. I like to have one in the restroom too.
This air refreshener smells so good and makes mr room smell so much better, although i feel as if they can improve their sprayer because it sprays too much and very watery
I haven't smelled an air wick scent that I didn't like. I enjoy the prices and coupon availability. Overall I would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Looking for your answer?