BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Scented Oil Refill.
National Park Foundation.
National Park. Limited edition.
Only use Air Wick® refills. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tiana Q.
Tiana Q.
Chino Hills, CA
I love how these smell and they come with a heater to allow the oil/scent to spread throughout the room. You can control how intense the scent it. The only complaint: I wish they lasted longer
Holly S.
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
I really like the air wick refills. My big reason is because i don't have to continuously buy the plug in. I am also able to switch up the scent i am having go through my home. Very affordable with a great scent. Not too strong, but strong enough to smell a difference.
Millie G.
Millie G.
Tyne & Wear
I have these air wick oils all around my house and they leave each room smelling amazing once turned on. They are very affordable and I would recommend any owner of a pet these as they leave a lovely smell.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Dura como mes y medio y deja un aroma dulce de manzana con canela muy rico tiene un regulador de nivel de potencia de olor.
Kyadt M.
Kyadt M.
Estos los utilizo más en el sanitario o en mi recámara ya que es de larga duración y los aromas son muy agradabled