BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Scented Oil Refill.
National Park Foundation.
National Park. Limited edition.
Only use Air Wick® refills. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
When I loved back at home my mom would always be stocked up with these refills, this brand has such unique and large varieties of different scents. My mom had also bought the automatic spray for larger areas in the house. I have recently bought one and it makes such a big difference.
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
I really like the air wick refills. My big reason is because i don't have to continuously buy the plug in. I am also able to switch up the scent i am having go through my home. Very affordable with a great scent. Not too strong, but strong enough to smell a difference.
Astrid T.
Me encanta esta escencia, aunque las de vainilla también huelen muy bien, son excelentes y duran muchisimo en espacios cerrados el olor se conserva por buen tiempo, su precio está acorde con el tamaño y calidad del producto
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
This particular presentation recently bought it because I really like the smell of flowers and although they are not essential in the house, it replaces them very well with its nice and soft aroma and best of all it can be varied!
Tiana Q.
Chino Hills, CA
I love how these smell and they come with a heater to allow the oil/scent to spread throughout the room. You can control how intense the scent it. The only complaint: I wish they lasted longer
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
where is these all throughout our house and they seem to last pretty long! We like these better than most brands because they last a very long time
Amy G.
This scent is really sweet and strong. it is long lasting and smells wonderful. I always get plenty of compliments on my house smelling great
Faby H.
My mom loooves this, but it doesn't get well with my allergies, I think that's the only downside but anyways it still does smell amazing
binx b.
This is my favorite I keep one in all parts of my house everyone asks what's that's amazing smell... I tell everyone they need to buy it
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Air Wick Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Scented Oil Refill
They are good pack and i purchase it regularly and very effective