BY AIR WICK

Victoria C.
Southaven
This candle smells heavenly. The scent lingers for an all day aromatic experience. This is a great brand and I will definitely continue purchasing products from this brand. I would recommend to any body!!!!
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
Candle works very well and is very aromatic. The scent has a calming affect which is nice after a long day to enjoy and relax. The candle was very effective in making the whole room smell good. I found that the candle lasted alot longer then others I have bought and I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys scented candles, you will get your full money's worth.
Jessica T.
Affordable product which smells great and keeps the whole house smelling awesome. Their products can be found almost anywhere and affordable for those who want to Home to smell amazing without a $5-$10 price tag. It also lasts a while. If you want a product that smells great, lasts a while, and affordable try AIRWICK
Laura H.
Gatesville
I love how my home smells after putting these out and they are reasonably priced. I love that you can mix and match the scents in each room so you get a different fragrance from one room to the other.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
I always have candles in my home and this is such a nice scent. The packaging is lovely and doesn't look cheap. So it's a nice addition to your home. This smell is amazing and you won't regret buying it.
Kortney R.
Pearl City
This scent is to die for! I bought 4 at once because I loved it so much. Burns for a long time and makes the entire room smell delicious! They are affordable and can be found at several local stores!
Lauren N.
I love this candle! It has a great smell, but the only downfall is it can become a little over powering pretty quickly. While that is just me personally, I know there are plenty others who suffer the same way I do. It's so hard finding a soft scent that's not overpowering.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Surprisingly this candle is amazing. I usually purchase yankee candles, but lately I have been putting out my feelers for more affordable alternatives. You can find multiple scents at Walmart and all under 5 dollars. Amazing steal, lasts for a long time!
Cherami B.
I love love love candles! I love every scent. Air wick makes some good scents and I like how the candles last a while they don't burn to quickly.
Sabrina B.
This is an okay product. I might have just gotten one from a bad batch. Who knows. But it wasn't as strong as I was expecting it to be.