BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Glacier Bay Serene Waters Fragrance Scented Candle.
National Park Foundation.
National park.
Limited edition. see more...

Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This candle is great for getting rid of any smells you might have in your home. I like how it makes my home smell fresh and clean every time I use it. I highly think it is effective for it's use and it is affordable. You can find this product at any of your local stores !
Sharonda B.
Tacoma , WA
Smells good. I love candles but they just don't last long when you think about how much you paid for them versus the plugins. They should be cheaper. But other than that I would recommend them if it's something you like for a short time frame
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I keep this candle in the laundry room where I keep my Cats Litter Box. I love the fresh smell every time I go in there and not smelling as though it is filthy. I know I don't have to worry about guest coming over when I can just light this candle and know we are good to go in about 15 minutes. I recommend this product if you are looking for that nice peaceful kind of smell.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Air wick glacier bay serene waters candle smells amazing!!!! The sent carries thru your house and the smell last for a long time. I love that this candle smells so fresh and clean and that it burns forever!
Cayla O.
Anderson, SC
I love when my house smells fresh! So this gets it were it needs to be. I have two dogs and it helps keep that little Oder you may smell from having active dogs!
Jocelyne P.
Union, NJ
Let me just say that I'm a fan of Airwick. I love this particular scent because it has a very clean and fresh smell. I also appreciate the price!
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
Great little candle for small spaces, but burns quicker than most candles. Great price and I love the frosted glass it comes in.
Nadia M.
Buffalo, NY
Smells great long lasting and not overpowering but fills a room with a nice smell and covers odors like the cats litter box
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
We buy a lot of different candies in our home, my husband and I don't always agree on scents but this one we both enjoyed
Justine B.
San Diego, CA
Decent smell and works well in spare bathroom with litte box, but doesn't laste too long. Wish it came in more scents.