BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Essential Oils Gardenia & Passion Flower Fragrance Scented Oil Refill. see more...

Monica B.
Monica B.
This scent reminds me of my younger years. This was my favorite when I was in high school and it's the old thing that I used for my room.its affordable and the scent stays for about a month or even more. I would totally recommend.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
The only reason I am giving this product 4 starts instead of 5 is because at times, the fragrance can be somewhat overwhelming if this is put in a small room, such as bathroom, but in a larger room it is very effective. My refills were affordable because I had a coupon.
Coley M.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
These are probably my favorite refills ever. I just never get tired of them! They do a good job of filling the room without overpowering.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Mendenhall, MS
This smells so good and last for a pretty good while!! It makes my house smell really good like spring! I'd definitely buy again!
Joanna  H.
Joanna H.
Yonkers, NY
Great smell! Leave home smelling fresh and clean. I recommend this product. Also last long days. You won't regard this item.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Decorator Expert
Awesome product. I love it, the scent calm and relaxes me. Excellent scent and very soft to the nostrils.
Amayranis P.
Amayranis P.
Worcester
They go by pretty fast even if you put it on the slowest cycle plus they are pretty pricey
Katrice S.
Katrice S.
These smell very nice but the scents don't last long before I have to replace them in my opinion.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Polkton, NC
The scent is overpowering. I don't use any Air Wick product as their scents are way strong for me.
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell. Nice refills . Reasonable price and good lasting time between refills.