BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Essential Oils Gardenia & Passion Flower Fragrance Scented Oil Refill. see more...

Alexis B.
Brooklyn, NY
The only reason I am giving this product 4 starts instead of 5 is because at times, the fragrance can be somewhat overwhelming if this is put in a small room, such as bathroom, but in a larger room it is very effective. My refills were affordable because I had a coupon.
Brenda C.
Hoyt Lakes
The scent that keeps on smelling, I love this product because you smell it fresh in every room, but dont leave it on high, its a bit much, at medioum it makes the whole house smell great, and its rather affordable and worth it, i would definately recommend it!
KaylaAnn S.
I usually but the bigger pack of these! They smell so good, constantly putting out the fragrance! The do seem to go out a little fast but for the price you can't beat it! You don't have to worry about spraying your house down before company comes over!
Monica B.
This scent reminds me of my younger years. This was my favorite when I was in high school and it's the old thing that I used for my room.its affordable and the scent stays for about a month or even more. I would totally recommend.
Dantrell G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These plug ins pack a powerful punch! One of these fills the entire front part of my house with a sweet aroma. They're very concentrated and yummy lol.
Araceli N.
perris, CA
these are just amazing the smell gets thru out the whole house and it last a very long time in the air, have them plugged all over my house.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite refills ever. I just never get tired of them! They do a good job of filling the room without overpowering.
Candace B.
Mendenhall, MS
This smells so good and last for a pretty good while!! It makes my house smell really good like spring! I'd definitely buy again!
Joanna H.
Great smell! Leave home smelling fresh and clean. I recommend this product. Also last long days. You won't regard this item.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like this air freshener because of its scent and how safe it is to leave plugged in all day! Do recommend.