Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Tara M.Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Sherri C.Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Chelsey H.

BY AIR WICK

Fill Your Home With The Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples Combined With Spicy Cinnamon Notes With The Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill In Apple Cinnamon Medley.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Refill Works With Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Units, Which Will Automatically Release Bursts Of Fragrance Throughout The Day So Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Inviting For Family And Guests.&Nbsp; Each Refill Lasts Up To 60 Days And Can Be Replaced With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill. Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples And Cinnamon Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Unit Replace With Any Freshmatic Ultra Refill Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Unit The Apple Cinnamon Medley Freshmatic Refill Can Be Used With Any Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Units.&Nbsp; These Include The Freshmatic Ultra, Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion, And Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect. Replace With Any Scented Refill When Your Freshmatic Unit Runs Out Of Spray, You Can Simply Replace It With Any One Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Refills.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Can And Insert The New One Into The Unit With The Nozzle Facing Outward Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance, Unplug Unit And Firmly Pull The Can Down. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love this air freshener smells so good and keeps my house smelling great and lasses very long not harsh at all definitely would recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "It spreads throughout my house & the scent lasts for awhile not like most air fresheners!" in 2 reviews
  • "They seem to last longer than Glade sprays and fill the whole room." in 1 review
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Kansas City, KS
This is what I currently have in my freshmatics machine. It smells like fall and it's such a simple smell that it isn't overpowering at all.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Spencer
I love the way the automatic spray keeps a consistent but not overbearing scent in the air! It reminds me of fall and Halloween and the crisp feeling in the air. It can be a bit pricey but there have been coupons available. I would definitely recommend it!
Ava E.
Ava E.
I love Air Wick. I use this product in my automatic air freshener, and while they can get a bit pricey, they really do smell awesome. The apple cinnamon fragrance is one of my favorites, because it's the perfect fragrance for Autumn and lasts awhile.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lake Havasu City
I absolutely love using these in my house. I like that you can change scents and are a variety to choose from. These last about a month on the lowest setting. Definetly affordable. Super easy to use. I would recommend these to anyone. Only thing I don't like about these is the randomness time going off and can scare me.
Kimberley P.
Kimberley P.
Love the smell!!! A great fall scent! I buy in bulk from Costco. It is a strong scent. Good price for th product. Yes I will buy again.
La c.
La c.
algeria
air wick brand propose the best fragance for home ,we know that  every body women special need this product need to fell that she live in a fresh home and that what i air wick make mr fell that
Erika V.
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have these spaced out all over my house to keep a great smell inside because the nose can become blind to your indoor odors so this helps to cover them
Aviary S.
Aviary S.
Monroe, MI
The scents are very mellow so it doesn't take long until you are walking around spraying it again. Very watery.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Decorator Expert
AirWick is a reliable brand. Its products, including this one, are long-lasting and effective. I like the variety of different scents that they have. With the big selection of products and scents, you are bound to find something you like. Would recommend.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
This is one of my favorite smells at my house. I have the automatic sprayers and they keep my houses smelling nice and clean. I think the refills are fair because I use them often. I recommend them to anyone
TrisTa B.
TrisTa B.
Reiles Acres, ND
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Mawadda Y.
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
Witch one has the best flavor?