Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Sherri C.Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Tara M.Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Chelsey H.

BY AIR WICK

Fill Your Home With The Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples Combined With Spicy Cinnamon Notes With The Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill In Apple Cinnamon Medley.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Refill Works With Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Units, Which Will Automatically Release Bursts Of Fragrance Throughout The Day So Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Inviting For Family And Guests.&Nbsp; Each Refill Lasts Up To 60 Days And Can Be Replaced With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill. Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples And Cinnamon Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Unit Replace With Any Freshmatic Ultra Refill Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Unit The Apple Cinnamon Medley Freshmatic Refill Can Be Used With Any Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Units.&Nbsp; These Include The Freshmatic Ultra, Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion, And Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect. Replace With Any Scented Refill When Your Freshmatic Unit Runs Out Of Spray, You Can Simply Replace It With Any One Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Refills.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Can And Insert The New One Into The Unit With The Nozzle Facing Outward Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance, Unplug Unit And Firmly Pull The Can Down. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love this air freshener smells so good and keeps my house smelling great and lasses very long not harsh at all definitely would recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "It spreads throughout my house & the scent lasts for awhile not like most air fresheners!" in 2 reviews
  • "They seem to last longer than Glade sprays and fill the whole room." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
We leave this air refresher in the bathroom. It sure does a great job after the husband gets out of there. It smells amazing. It's a small but cute can. Doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Accrington
This smells absolutely gorgeous, my favourite smell by far. It's super affordable and makes your house smelling fresh and clean. For the price it's so good and despite the size you get a lot of product.
La c.
La c.
algeria
air wick brand propose the best fragance for home ,we know that  every body women special need this product need to fell that she live in a fresh home and that what i air wick make mr fell that
Kimberley P.
Kimberley P.
Love the smell!!! A great fall scent! I buy in bulk from Costco. It is a strong scent. Good price for th product. Yes I will buy again.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Buenisimo olor. Aromatisante fresco, dura mucho y es de buen precio a mi me encanta lo tengo siempre
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
We bought 4 of this freshmatic at costco and the smell is so good. We used often in our house
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
We have one of these at home anf it works great! Scares the crap out of you for about two weeks but it does its job!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
New Jersey
These are my favorite. I love all the scents, but warm apple is my favorite! I have one in each room!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
BARRIE, Ontario
Just got this product the other day and have been enjoying it ever since! I love that it reminds me instantly of Christmas and all of the joy that comes with it. Love the apple, not too spicy with the cinnamon like some scents are. I like the fresh scents for all of the other times of year and air wick does a great job at having consistently great product.
Somaia I.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
I love how fresh these smells I don't order the apple smell though but others are great it kills all the nasty smell in you house
TrisTa B.
TrisTa B.
Reiles Acres, ND
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Mawadda Y.
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
Witch one has the best flavor?