Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Sherri C.Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Tara M.Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra uploaded by Chelsey H.

BY AIR WICK

Fill Your Home With The Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples Combined With Spicy Cinnamon Notes With The Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill In Apple Cinnamon Medley.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Refill Works With Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Units, Which Will Automatically Release Bursts Of Fragrance Throughout The Day So Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Inviting For Family And Guests.&Nbsp; Each Refill Lasts Up To 60 Days And Can Be Replaced With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill. Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples And Cinnamon Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Unit Replace With Any Freshmatic Ultra Refill Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Unit The Apple Cinnamon Medley Freshmatic Refill Can Be Used With Any Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Units.&Nbsp; These Include The Freshmatic Ultra, Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion, And Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect. Replace With Any Scented Refill When Your Freshmatic Unit Runs Out Of Spray, You Can Simply Replace It With Any One Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Refills.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Can And Insert The New One Into The Unit With The Nozzle Facing Outward Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance, Unplug Unit And Firmly Pull The Can Down. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love this air freshener smells so good and keeps my house smelling great and lasses very long not harsh at all definitely would recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "It spreads throughout my house & the scent lasts for awhile not like most air fresheners!" in 2 reviews
  • "They seem to last longer than Glade sprays and fill the whole room." in 1 review
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Decorator Expert
This is what I am using this product in my house right now! I have some automatic sprayers in a few rooms and I am loving this scent! especially because it is the holiday season. this air wick scent is also good in the reed diffusers. they last forever!! And I mean a few months.
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE scent of ALL TIME! If I could find this one in a perfume or shower gel, I'd use it all of the time. can you say warm apple pie?
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
This air freshener smells so amazing!! It's apples and cinnamon! It's so great around the holidays, I got so many compliments
Janeth c.
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this :) i been using it for a while and always get compliments that my house always smells good definitely recommend it :)
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
These are great love them. ok for their price. smells amazing.this brand is one of the best brands to buy from.
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I heard so many great things about this product from the coworkers. I personally didn't enjoy it. I could be that the smell was probably too sweet for me.
Christina S.
Christina S.
This is a great fall/winter scent. Really makes me think of the holidays, and the scent will fill a room too!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Harrah, OK
Decorator Expert
Im enjoying this product always haveing a great smelling house is so important to me .. and their scents are amazing
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
These products are really! they smell great , and leave the whole house smelling great!
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
The worst scent they make!!! Yes it smells nice once it's sprayed, but the scent quickly diminishes and does not freshen your home as stated. Why waste your money
TrisTa B.
TrisTa B.
Reiles Acres, ND
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Mawadda Y.
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
Witch one has the best flavor?