BY AIR WICK

Fill Your Home With The Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples Combined With Spicy Cinnamon Notes With The Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill In Apple Cinnamon Medley.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Refill Works With Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Units, Which Will Automatically Release Bursts Of Fragrance Throughout The Day So Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Inviting For Family And Guests.&Nbsp; Each Refill Lasts Up To 60 Days And Can Be Replaced With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill. Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples And Cinnamon Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Unit Replace With Any Freshmatic Ultra Refill Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Unit The Apple Cinnamon Medley Freshmatic Refill Can Be Used With Any Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Units.&Nbsp; These Include The Freshmatic Ultra, Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion, And Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect. Replace With Any Scented Refill When Your Freshmatic Unit Runs Out Of Spray, You Can Simply Replace It With Any One Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Refills.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Can And Insert The New One Into The Unit With The Nozzle Facing Outward Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance, Unplug Unit And Firmly Pull The Can Down. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love this air freshener smells so good and keeps my house smelling great and lasses very long not harsh at all definitely would recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "It spreads throughout my house & the scent lasts for awhile not like most air fresheners!" in 2 reviews
  • "They seem to last longer than Glade sprays and fill the whole room." in 1 review
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Decorator Expert
My husband is a smoker and I'm not, so I hate when someone comes in my home and says ,"I didn't know you smoked!" I started using these air wick room freshness and now they say , "oooh, your house smells so good you can smell it out the door."
Francis P.
The essences of this spare part to me are very long, they are durable and the touch gives a great smell even the smell this throughout my home is quite yielding since it has about 100 touches, I recommend it a lot
Emily S.
Estero , FL
This is one of my favorite smells at my house. I have the automatic sprayers and they keep my houses smelling nice and clean. I think the refills are fair because I use them often. I recommend them to anyone
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Decorator Expert
I love coming home to the smell of Apple cinnamon! It smells like moms baked apples with cinnamon, very nice! The scent isn't too strong, and not too overwhelming. It's perfect for anytime you need to freshen up your home with a scent of your home baked cooking! Love this!
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Decorator Expert
This is what I am using this product in my house right now! I have some automatic sprayers in a few rooms and I am loving this scent! especially because it is the holiday season. this air wick scent is also good in the reed diffusers. they last forever!! And I mean a few months.
Ayla V.
This air fresher leaves my house smelling GREAT. It's definitely a purchase I make daily to get. The smell last up to 3 minutes each spray. Most definitely not disappointed in the smell. Affordable prices $2 a can.
Shaye S.
I love the scent options for Air Wick and the smells are more consistent and sweet smelling than Glade automatic sprays. They seem to last longer than Glade sprays and fill the whole room.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Great, strong smell. Makes me want to bake so I only use it seasonally. It is perfect for the holiday season or if you like that just baked an apple pie smell.
Christiana L.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE scent of ALL TIME! If I could find this one in a perfume or shower gel, I'd use it all of the time. can you say warm apple pie?
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this :) i been using it for a while and always get compliments that my house always smells good definitely recommend it :)
TrisTa B.
Mckinney, TX
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
Witch one has the best flavor?