BY AIR WICK

Fill Your Home With The Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples Combined With Spicy Cinnamon Notes With The Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill In Apple Cinnamon Medley.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Refill Works With Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Units, Which Will Automatically Release Bursts Of Fragrance Throughout The Day So Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Inviting For Family And Guests.&Nbsp; Each Refill Lasts Up To 60 Days And Can Be Replaced With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill. Welcoming Scent Of Sweet Apples And Cinnamon Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Unit Replace With Any Freshmatic Ultra Refill Works With Any Air Wick Freshmatic Unit The Apple Cinnamon Medley Freshmatic Refill Can Be Used With Any Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Units.&Nbsp; These Include The Freshmatic Ultra, Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion, And Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect. Replace With Any Scented Refill When Your Freshmatic Unit Runs Out Of Spray, You Can Simply Replace It With Any One Of Air Wick's Freshmatic Ultra Refills.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Can And Insert The New One Into The Unit With The Nozzle Facing Outward Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance, Unplug Unit And Firmly Pull The Can Down. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love this air freshener smells so good and keeps my house smelling great and lasses very long not harsh at all definitely would recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "It spreads throughout my house & the scent lasts for awhile not like most air fresheners!" in 2 reviews
  • "They seem to last longer than Glade sprays and fill the whole room." in 1 review
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Air Wick FreshMatic UltraAir Wick FreshMatic UltraAir Wick FreshMatic Ultra
I seriously love this scent I will purchase all year lol I will purchase at regularprice and definitely clearance it smells good keeps the house smelling nice great value and price everyone loves the scent and compliments me on how my house smells so good
Christian S.
Spencer
I love the way the automatic spray keeps a consistent but not overbearing scent in the air! It reminds me of fall and Halloween and the crisp feeling in the air. It can be a bit pricey but there have been coupons available. I would definitely recommend it!
Ava E.
I love Air Wick. I use this product in my automatic air freshener, and while they can get a bit pricey, they really do smell awesome. The apple cinnamon fragrance is one of my favorites, because it's the perfect fragrance for Autumn and lasts awhile.
CallieğŸŽ€ L.
High Point
Smells very good. It makes my house smell very warm and inviting. It is very effective. It’s not to strong and not to light. It is very affordable. You can almost find it anywhere. I’ve had tons of complements on the smell of my house.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
AirWick is a reliable brand. Its products, including this one, are long-lasting and effective. I like the variety of different scents that they have. With the big selection of products and scents, you are bound to find something you like. Would recommend.
Brooke T.
Lake Havasu City
I absolutely love using these in my house. I like that you can change scents and are a variety to choose from. These last about a month on the lowest setting. Definetly affordable. Super easy to use. I would recommend these to anyone. Only thing I don't like about these is the randomness time going off and can scare me.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
My husband is a smoker and I'm not, so I hate when someone comes in my home and says ,"I didn't know you smoked!" I started using these air wick room freshness and now they say , "oooh, your house smells so good you can smell it out the door."
Francis P.
The essences of this spare part to me are very long, they are durable and the touch gives a great smell even the smell this throughout my home is quite yielding since it has about 100 touches, I recommend it a lot
Emily S.
Estero , FL
This is one of my favorite smells at my house. I have the automatic sprayers and they keep my houses smelling nice and clean. I think the refills are fair because I use them often. I recommend them to anyone
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I love coming home to the smell of Apple cinnamon! It smells like moms baked apples with cinnamon, very nice! The scent isn't too strong, and not too overwhelming. It's perfect for anytime you need to freshen up your home with a scent of your home baked cooking! Love this!
TrisTa B.
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
Witch one has the best flavor?