AIR WICK FRESHMATIC Ultra Refills uploaded by Sarah W.

BY AIR WICK

Keep your air fresh; always keep refills for your Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect dispensers on hand. Subtle, time-released fragrance ensures consistent, pleasant results. Ideal for use in hotels/motels, health care facilities, nursing homes, office buildings, industrial facilities and restrooms. Lasts for up to 60 days when you set your dispenser for 36-minute intervals. Scent: Cool Linen & White Lilac; Physical Form: Liquid; Application: Automatic Odor Control. ~ Includes six aerosol air freshener refills.REC82314. 82314. Air Wick AIR WICK FRESHMATIC Ultra Refills, Cool Linen & White Lilac. see more...

AIR WICK FRESHMATIC Ultra Refills
  • "I got tired of replacing battery's and refills and the room not smelling fresh all the time." in 1 review
  • "I love these, the are great in the bathroom and have a very strong smell." in 1 review
  • "Love that their are so many different smells to choose from as well as great prices and you can always find coupons for these" in 1 review
  • "We love the different scents they come in." in 1 review
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this Air Wick scent! We have an upstairs laundry room and unfortunately are without a basement. So, our cat's litter box is in the laundry room. When he does his business, the upstairs immediately starts to smell like whatever business he just did. Even though we clean his litter box often, this Snuggle scented Air Wick spray has really helped to keep it smelling fresh up there. I'm not usually a fan of "fresh linen" scents (candles, etc.) but took a chance because I love the smell of fabric softener and because of other positive reviews. I was not disappointed! Every time I walk down the upstairs hallway, it smells like laundry being done instead of... well, other smells ;)
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These automatic sprayers are one of the best inventions, I swear. They are hands off, no fuss no muss. Just make sure it has a can of air freshener in the unit and fresh batteries and you're good to go. It's so low maintenance I don't see why anyone would dislike this product.
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
These are great for frequently visited rooms. We have one in every bathroom to help keep them smelling great! They are perfect for the men who forget to spray! I love that there is a setting to determine how frequently it sprays depending on your needs!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
My husband is a smoker and I'm not, so I hate when someone comes in my home and says ,"I didn't know you smoked!" I started using these air wick room freshness and now they say , "oooh, your house smells so good you can smell it out the door."
Charity D.
Really like the smell of this and wish I could use it more. With small children nearby I don't like to have anything that can automatically spray just for safety purposes.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Fresh waters is AMAZING! It smells so good and keeps my house smelling and feeling perfect and cozy. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and it covers any animal smell good.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
I love these things!!!! I Love my home to smell great, this is one of my go to sprays whenever I don't have a candle on. I have one of these almost in every room. In their apparatus where they spray every so often. I recommend this for sure.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I like to use this scent in the laundry room. Its perfect for always making it smell like a fresh load of laundry, especially in such a small space. I didn't care for it much in the living area though.
Megan W.
This product is just ok. I bought it a few times. I got tired of replacing battery's and refills and the room not smelling fresh all the time. I don't really think this product is worth the time.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love these air wick refills, they all smell great, my favorite is the tropical flowers and fresh linen they smell fantastic! Super affordable and at such a great value, I'd highly recommend them!