Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir Wick
Freshmatic Ultra Refill with Gadget Glacier Bay Serene Waters 617 Oz

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill with Gadget Glacier Bay Serene Waters 6.17 Oz

does it have a strong sent?
Start your review of Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill with Gadget Glacier Bay Serene Waters 6.17 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nabeela S.
Fremont
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill with Gadget Glacier Bay Serene Waters 6.17 Oz uploaded by Nabeela S.
I love the smell of chamomile and lavender! It smells great! It is very relaxing too! Last for 60 days!
Miriam H.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
[email protected] gusto este producto hace que me pique la nariz , si dura el aroma y huele bien pero siento ese malestar cuando lo utilizo
Kathy J.
Wilmington, NC
love anything airwick. the fragrances always last s long time. my house smell so.good when i.come home.
Alicia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very clean and crisp smell. It’s inexpensive. Fits easily into the sprayer and long lasting. I would buy this product continuously to keep my house smelling clean and fresh. Try it for yourself!
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I do use this one in my living room as I do have an open kitchen it helps the smells go away!
Becky B.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love using this in the freshmatic sprayer. Smells fresh and clean. I love it. Its perfect.
Courtney B.
Noblesville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Scent lasts like 4 seconds. But it does smell good when you spray it. It’s an only “eh” product to me
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love these automatic sprayers. I have a trilevel home and I have 1 automatic sprayer on each level. I have the frequency set to a different timer. So, the scents seem to have a continuous linger effect. I definitely recommend, its more convenient and cheaper for these sprayers. They are battery operated, so no electricity needed and nothing extra draining your utility bill. It has a frequency timer,so whether you're home or not, your house will always smell good. They last longer than plug ins, more like 45days if on the lowest setting.
Jazmin B.
Stockton, CA
You can never go wrong with these automatic spritzers. Although you do have to put them in a high level with free space since you can feel when it spritz the room. The loud noise it makes can scare you at night but can easily be tuned out. Love the variety in scents
Paige L.
Valencia, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells great! Does a good job at hiding odors rather than just mixing with them. Fair price and lots of scents to choose from. Will keep using! We even use the same brand at work. Recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...