Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill Isle Royale uploaded by Dafne R.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Isle Royale.

National park foundation.

National park.

Limited edition.

Sugar maple & hazelnut crisp.

Only use Air Wick® refills. see more...

Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
I have the little machine that sprays every few minutes. This fragrance is one of many that I love and continue to buy for the house. It lingers a bit longer than other brands and everything.
Dana M.
Siloam Springs, AR
I started using these years ago and they covered cat stink quite nicely. I have continued using them and thus my basement always smells like the fresh outdoors or on occasion fresh pine or apple pie. Quick tip you will smell the same way if you are foolish or unlucky enough to walk past the automated delivery system as the thing fires.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I love these refills. I have them in their dispenser all over my house and every single person that comes to my home always compliments me on how good my house smell. I love it!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Really great scent, but I wouldn't suggest using them in a small room as they can be a bit strong when first sprayed. I would just get a plug in version for smaller rooms like a kitchen or bathroom.
Dulce G.
Bronx, Ny
Love how good this makes my home smell. Love this better than the plug-ins. The only thing is if your room is big you would need to have two in the room to spread the smell around
Jocelyn A.
Kittitas, WA
Best Air Wick freshener I had love that I just put the refill and does the job for you with our being spraying it every time you need your home to smell good.
Christine S.
Streamwood, IL
I buy these every time I get groceries. They are a perfect way to freshen up your home without having to walk around spraying the air for 10 minutes.
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
These are great for the bathroom, you have have them spray at different time intervals. But you have to keep buying the refills is the downside.
adoro esse purificador de ar deixa o ambiente com um cheiro gostoso dura bastante tempo recomendo minhas amigas a comprar sempre
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I love this scent. These are the refills that I use from my bathroom & kitchen trash can. They seem to do well in both areas.