Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect Refills

Keep your air fresh always keep refills for your Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect dispensers on hand. Subtle, time-released fragrance ensures consistent, pleasant results. Ideal for use in hotels/motels, health care facilities, nursing homes, office buildings, industrial facilities and restrooms. Lasts for up to 60 days when you set your dispenser for 36-minute intervals. Scent: Fresh Waters Physical Form: Liquid Application: Automatic Odor Control.RAC79553. 79553. Air Wick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect Refills.

Whats your favorite scent?
Start your review of Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect Refills!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the scents they have for air wick ...they last long and that's what I look for ” in reviews
“it makes the house smell amazing!” in reviews
“Makes the whole house smell good.” in reviews
“I also use to plug ins and get complements all the time.” in reviews
Freehold, NJ
Absolutely love this!!!! It is the only timed air freshener that covers up the smell of the cat litter box without being too over powering. It has a fresh scent and it lasts. It also doesn't irritate my pets. Love it!
Snyder, TX
Love how these smell, I love how small these are. They fit anywhere and doesn't take much room.I have dogs and this take cares of the smell. These are reasonable price.
Portsmouth, OH
This air freshener has the power to roommate the worst smells. The only con i have with the product is that it's in a small can. It's affordable and I stash one in my bathroom at all times. It helps with stinky shoes too!
Lockport, NY
I am in love with a lot of the scents that Air Wick have. I put a can of this in all levels of my house and I get compliments that it smells good. Its reasonably priced and there are always coupons in the local Sunday paper.
Joppa , MD
These refills go into the device very easily, it is easy to figure out. Also, lasts quite a while, and comes in wonderful scents, you can also switch your scents out as often as you please. A re-buy for me :)
I didn't really like this because when you spray it and your in that environment it gets into your breathing pathways. Which makes you cough. Buy it does get the odor away that's for sure.
This is so wonderful. It smells great. And it really does keep a room smelling fresh and clean. I love that you can stock up on these and they always seem to come in handy
I use air wick spray all the time. I also use to plug ins and get complements all the time. East to use and can be bought at SAMs for good prices. Only thing I use in plug ins and sprays
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air wick products always last a long time when sprayed. You only have to spray a small amount. This scent is wonderful! Not too overbearing. Worth the price.
Des moines, IA
Wonderful in the bathroom and laundry room to make it inviting and pleasant to walk into. Great variety of scents for all occasions and seasons!