Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect Refills

Keep your air fresh always keep refills for your Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect dispensers on hand. Subtle, time-released fragrance ensures consistent, pleasant results. Ideal for use in hotels/motels, health care facilities, nursing homes, office buildings, industrial facilities and restrooms. Lasts for up to 60 days when you set your dispenser for 36-minute intervals. Scent: Fresh Waters Physical Form: Liquid Application: Automatic Odor Control.RAC79553. 79553. Air Wick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect Refills.

Whats your favorite scent?
Start your review of Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Odor Detect Refills!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the scents they have for air wick ...they last long and that's what I look for in reviews
it makes the house smell amazing!in reviews
Makes the whole house smell good.in reviews
I also use to plug ins and get complements all the time.in reviews
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These smell really nice and also last long. Easy to use the product and would recommend to others to use in their homes as well. It was fairly affordable!
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are affordable if you can grab the coupon! And who says you need the dispenser? A couple spritz in any room goes a long way! It also helps freshen the carpet in your vehicles😎NEW 2PK 6.2 OZ Glade Automatic Spray Refill Clean Linen Glade Now Offers Your
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I think this is a great product it works well and smells great its price compares to other similar brands and I like the fact that it dispenses the product it self so you need to give it a try and see what you think about so yes i do reccomend it so give it a try
Michelle R.
Salisbury, NC
Makes the house smell so great and last a long time. The cartridge don't last long enough but the sciences are great .
Cass K.
Tucson, AZ
I use these in the room with the litter box for the cat. I'm terrified of my house smelling like a cat box so this takes it off my mind and helps keep everything fresh.
Kayla P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love my airwick automatic sprayer. I just drop a new can in and forget about it. I keep it in the same room as my cats litterbox and I never have a problem with smells. All of their scents smell great. They're strong enough to cover unpleasant smells but don't make the air get that "heavy" feel that some scented products do.
Nancy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the smells of these, keeps my house smelling amazing! Very easy to install and long lasting!
Alexis R.
Brooks, GA
This product can work temporarily but this does not last long. About 25 minutes and the smell is gone
Kaylee H.
Brooklyn, NY
In my house, these are perfect. We have three dogs and we all know it isn't very easy to keep up with our busy lives and smelly dogs lol.
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Love how these smell, I love how small these are. They fit anywhere and doesn't take much room.I have dogs and this take cares of the smell. These are reasonable price.