Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra National Park Limited Edition Automatic Spray Refill Yosemite

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Yosemite Ultra National Park Limited Edition Automatic Spray Refill.
Wild strawberry and mountain rain. see more...

Rebecca B.
This gets the JOB DONE. My house smells so fresh and so clean every day. Cheap, easy to find in any store, and comes in such a variety of smells. I love everything about it and definitely will repurchase when I run out. I will always have this in my home.
Aileen R.
Wendell, NC
I am in love with Air WIck!!!! It just make my room smell so good. What i don't like it that it cost a lot of money in store. It cost like $5.00 so a single refill. It is affordable but it could be expensive. I t depends on where you buy it. I would recommend it for people who love to make the house smell like the time of season
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
These are awesome!! I keep the freshmatic in my mudroom so it's always smelling great and it feels welcoming to my guests. It's not super pricey and the last a while! I'm a fan of almost all their scents!
The perfect scent. Long lasting scent that is clean smelling. It is unpredictable so make sure to put it where it won't spray you in the face. Average price that won't put you in the poor house. I'd recommend this product to my friends.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Love the scent smells amazing always use a love the smell of fresh strawberries and water definitely need one of these especially when it's limited-edition smells so amazing
Sam J.
Madisonville
The scent is lovely. If only it would last longer, both the can and the scent. The best jargon is when you buy the 3 pack instead of the singles.
Dustin L.
Evansville, IN
Meh seems to run out faster than most. Smell is a little too different for me. Seems to leave a film if it touches anything it sprays on
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
very good spray of air wick! works very good i really love it! because smell so good. this is a limited edition. that's the difference
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my boyfriend's seconds favorite smell. Obviously the automatic sprayers are one of the best innovations for people with dogs.
Luis L.
lo unico malo es la duracion de las baterias del dispensador pero los olores y la duracion de los mismos es excelente,