BY AIR WICK

Air Wick FreshMatic Ultra i Motion Cool Linen & White Lilac Automatic Spray.
Aqua essences.
New. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
I have bought this product so many times sense it first released. for my home, my mothers home & even my brothers home. I love that it has a time release where you choose how soon it will spray the product. gives you control of the product rather then feeling like it's going to waste quicker if you were to spray it yourself. it is a bulky product but I don't mind it. I like to hang mine on the wall. over all a great product.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
I had never used an automatic air wick kit before I bought this. The dispenser was nice and small to fit anywhere, as well as white to match any room. The scent that came in the kit was vanilla. The scent doesn't seem to travel far, and I didn't seem to notice it if I wasn't sitting right there. However, the vanilla scent was light and not over powering, which I liked.
Overall this is a good product but not my favorite.
Stephane D.
I do foster care for a local pet rescue and can end up with quite a few cats in my cat room when needed and these work amazingly! People come into my home and don't even know I have pets much less so many sometimes. It's one of the easiest ways to make your home feel more pleasant and comes in a wide range of scents at a low price for as long as it's lasts and the design is sleek enough to hang and go unnoticed.
Renee W.
I first saw this product while I was baby'sitting for a friend. She had it at her house and it took me a little while to figure out where the great smell was coming from. When someone would walk by, it would spray a little and smelled great!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I HAVE 2 FULL BATHROOMS, 1 OF WHICH IS MY CHILDREN'S/GUEST BATHROOM. I HAVE MY 5 YEAR OLD WHICH SEEMS TO ALWAYS MISS THE HUGE HOLE IN THE TOLIET AND ALWAYS HAS PEE PEE ON THE FLOOR. IT WORKS WELL. I ALSO KEEP ONE OVER MY TRASH CAN SO YOU WONT SPELL THE TRASH IF I HAVENT TAKEN IT OUT IN A FEW DAYS.
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
We have a lot of animals at home, seeing as my dad is a dog breeder. Even though we clean everyday, disinfect, and mop sometimes odors still linger, especially when we have a litter of poopy puppies. Airwick is a life saver! Literally don't know what i would do with these or any of their other products.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great scent output and convenient timer for the spray. I have one in my living room that makes the whole main area smell amazing. The only downside I can say is that the sound it makes when it sprays never fails to scare the daylights out of my boyfriend and the cat lol
Erica B.
Juneau, AK
I have this in my toddlers room. I keep it in there because we still are doing diapers and sometimes the diaper pail is stinky. This is a nice way to keep the room fresh. The different setting have made it easy for me to switch when we are not home.
Nikki W.
I like how this air freshener delivers timed bursts of air freshener that has an adjustable time delivery. The air wick smells nice and is strong without being overwhelming. One of the negatives is that it's quite bulky.
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
Works great. I really like the regular released spray...keeps the room fresh smelling and is not overwhelming. The spray keeps your nose from going scent blind too....startles the dog though!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE AIR WICK SCENT?