Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Life Scents™ Turquoise Oasis Automatic Spray Refill

Multi-Layered FragranceSurround yourself in the untouched beauty of a turquoise oasis with scents of sun bleached driftwood, salty sea spray and warm breeze.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Life Scents™ Turquoise Oasis Automatic Spray Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, NJ
Worka alright, doesn't work as good as I hoped, sent doesnt last long, have to spray again after 30 minutes or so
San Bernardino, CA
It's the best I definitely recommend these product especially that it's little and can fit anymore smells so good
Memphis, TN
This fragrance lingers throughout our entire home hours after it has been sprayed. The scent is quite heavenly .
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I feel like this spray contains a lot of product that lasts longer It smells great and stays in your home
Kingsland, GA
This is a great product for when you don't feel like constantly spraying the house. It's very affordable.
Dequincy, LA
These refillables are my favorite! I buy so many it's unreal. At least my house is always smelling good 😂
Wilton, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
It works but I have begun to notice a chemical like scent that lingers a bit after it sprays.
Chandler , AZ
Very strong keeps your house smelling good for hours! I love this product very refreshing
Detroit, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells really good! Always buy it once a month and I love having the smell in my home.
These things smell pretty good. I really think that they can freshen up any room

Looking for your answer?