Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Life Scents™ Mystical Garden Automatic Spray Refill 6.17 oz. Aersol Can

BY AIR WICK

Multi-Layered FragranceDiscover mystical gardens of sun ripened raspberries, blooming roses and delicately soft marshmallow. see more...

carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these !!
Especially perfect for pet owners , takes pet odar out of your home and with the refills , keep odars gone
Karherine S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I tried this one and the reason I most like it is because I have kids and the smell its really soft I would like to try another one
maysa p.
Eu usá-lo no meu quarto e ele cheira incrível. Abrange o cheiro dos meus animais de estimação quando eles fazem seu trabalho sujo
Karen R.
Hidalgo, México
Me gusta mucho, huele bien, refeesca el ambiente, no es caro, es fácil de usar y es fácil de conseguir. Un esencial del hogar
Heidy V.

I love! You do not need too much to have a perfect environment with a long lasting aroma. Air Wick never disappoints.
Samantha R.

the aroma is fantastic and long lasting in the environment .. and also has the amount of product durability
Lorena G.
Melilla
deja muy buen olor en la casa y con el aparato, la perfuma entera, no se queda pegado en el suelo o paredes
Eva P.
Greece
I use it in my room and it's smells awesome. It covers the smell of my pets when they do their dirty work
Mayra M.
Bogotá
I love the smell of this air wick product.
This Air wick spray smells AMAZING.
100% recommend.
Hadeel R.
I'm in love with it smell and how it removes any other disturbing smell from existance😂👌