Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Life Scents™ Mystical Garden Automatic Spray Refill 6.17 oz. Aersol Can

BY AIR WICK

Multi-Layered FragranceDiscover mystical gardens of sun ripened raspberries, blooming roses and delicately soft marshmallow. see more...

Lauren L.
This is a great way to keep my house smelling fresh and clean. There are really no cons. It does a great job of covering up the smell from the dogs and cats, too.
Shannon R.
I recently gave the Mystical Garden scent a try just wanting to mix things up a bit from my usual, and it has certainly worked its way into the rotation! A very lovely soft scent with hints of floral and fruits - Lavender & Peach Blossom remains my favorite, but I think I may have found a close second. Certainly will purchase and do recommend.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
No joke my mother is obsessed with this stuff. She puts one everywhere in the house. She even has this in the bathroom but without the actual machine to spritz we have to manually spritz it. The prices of these fresheners are not ever cheap. I'd definitely recommend this since it smells great.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this air wick product. i use it whenever i want my bathroom, room, and living room to smell nice! it is not expensive at all. i love the smell!! 100% recommend. this is great.
Daiana u.
Me encanta el olor de este producto mecha aire. lo uso cada vez que quiero mi cuarto de baño, y salón de olor agradable! no es caro en absoluto. Me encanta el olor !! Un 100%. esto es genial.
Stevie J.
I like how this smells. I put it in my spray machine thing around my house and it works great! I love how it makes my house smell good and refreshing.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
I love the summer delights one, this is all I buy even when not on sale. I am addicted to the scent I by at most 5 or 6 at a time.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Great scent and doesn't leave any sticky droplets after being sprayed . Scent lingers for awhile with a fresh clean feeling
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
This scent smells horrible! It makes me gag! I don't like it at all! Too expensive to even buy with that awful scent
nancy p.
Tulsa, OK
I have this in my office at home and also in my job and it is a wonderfull smell its just wonderful I recommend I t