Cozy up in your favorite armchair with the delicious tastes of pumpkin and warm spiced latte, topped with whipped cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Life Scents™ Limited Edition Pumpkin Spiced Latte Automatic Spray Refill!
Burien, WA
Smell amazing! Lasts a really good while also! Easy to use and refill. Good buy
Smell amazing! Lasts a really good while also! Easy to use and refill. Good buy
Smells very good ! Just like pumpkin pie , love it during the holiday season.
Smells very good ! Just like pumpkin pie , love it during the holiday season.
Winnipeg, MB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for making your home smell like autumn. I use it in my fresh o matic unit. My unit take some batteries and disburses sent every few minutes and I use it in my hallway. I've also used it in a mud room. I recommend trying itand also getting one of those machines and trying all the other smells. Great Brand & product always trustworthy and reliably smell good.
Birmingham , Acocks Green
This is a definite steal and will get you in the Christmas spirit in no time. Subtle but long lasting not usually the one for pumpkin spice scents but this one is gorgeous.
I loved this smell! I wish it wasn't just limited addition and it was an all the time thing. I love my automatic sprayer. wouldn't trade it for anything.
su olor me encanta.. res lo maximo te deja el baño con un olor increible, a flores .. es muy buieno para elimar los feos olores... me encanta
Cheiro bom e durável, o produto conta com um bom design. Não é pesado, não é grande, pode ser guardado em qualquer lugar.
București
This is perfect. I loved the smell. It reminds me of the autumns with my grandfather. I love it!

Looking for your answer?