Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Life Scents™ Limited Edition Pumpkin Spiced Latte Automatic Spray Refill 6.17 oz. Aerosol Can

BY AIR WICK

Cozy up in your favorite armchair with the delicious tastes of pumpkin and warm spiced latte, topped with whipped cream. see more...

Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Honestly, it's a little strange, if every 10 minutes pshikiet, then the aroma is too intense, its really a lot. 28 or 32 - in general the difference is insignificant. It would be better if it was 20, 40 minutes and an hour! But, that is, that is ...
In general, I liked the fragrance, feel the orange, bergamot quite a bit, some kind of light, not cloying sweetness with a little bitterness.
On average, one bottle lasted for about five months. But there was the largest interval between sprays and I switched off the instrument for the night.

After that, I bought a replacement bottle "After the rain," unfortunately, I did not like it very much, some chemical freshness, the balloon forgot to take pictures and threw it away.
Just recently I bought the fragrance Rare Scents (Wild Pomegranate - India). In principle, nothing, but too sweet smells like some fruit caramels, or the feeling that a pan with compote was spilled in the toilet. Laughing out loud Perhaps next time I'll buy again something citrus.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick Freshmatic ultra life scents Automatic spray refill comes in an aerosol can. You must buy the attachment that actually sprays intermittently. It's actually very nice to load it up and forget about it until it needs replacing. It leaves a wonderful scent that travels pretty far in your workspace. I tried this limited edition pumpkin spiced latte after Halloween last year. It is what is to expect smells great and I stand behind this product.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this brand and this scent! I got a bunch on sale and I had great coupons!! I will have this scent in my freshmatic until next fall!! Lol. I love the freshmatic. It was a little getting used to in the beginning because every time it sprayed I almost jumped out of my skin!! It's a little scary until u get used to the noise! It could have just been me lol I live alone also!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This one makes everything smell like fall. Fall is my favorite season so this is a must fire me. It's a small bottle so it fits on my bathroom shelf nicely. I recommend trying this product if you like fall smells.
Jennifer S.
OMG one of my favorite Pumpkin Air Wick sprays. When the Holidays come I go crazy buying this produck. I just wish they would last as an every Yr thing not just around for the holidays. As for me I'm guilty buying them and plus the candles as well.
Mariah L.
I recommend air wick products. They have a wonderful fragrance and last pretty well. Finding the right fragrance is really what your preference is. Definitely affordable.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
i was not a fan of this i thought i would be but NO.
i don't have anything good to say so illjust say.
THIS IS MY OPINION TRY IT MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE IT.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love that Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic sprays keep the house smelling fresh throughout the day. The pumpkin spice latte fragrance is da bomb!
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Mmmmm this makes my whole house smell amazing. It's a little strong when it first sprays but after it settles it's a nice pleasant smell.
Michele W.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this pumpkin scent around the holidays!  It reminds me of when I am cooking pumpkin pies got Thanksgiving and Christmas.