Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Automatic Spray Refill

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Automatic Spray Refill.
National Park Foundation.
National Park. Limited Edition.
F, only use Air Wick® refills. see more...

• "I am not a big fan of this air Freshener brand for the fact that it simply does not last long and that is a big concern for me." in 1 review
  • "Plus when you need to buy 2 or more as I need to the mega value 2 pack is a very good deal. " in 1 review
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like the scent of these products but it is not very long lasting at all. It only lasts for a couple minutes after each spray so that is slightly disappointing. I prefer using Yankee Candle products to fragrance my home.
Dessire F.
I love this air Freshener brand because of the big variety of smells they have. this is one of my favourites, however it doesn't last long. it is also affordable, which i find really important, too.. so you actually get what you are paying for,
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Great smell. Not a strong scent like some other scents I've tried. I have around 6 sprayers throughout my house so between this scent and the other scent I use the cool linen & white lilac my house smells good all day long. Plus when you need to buy 2 or more as I need to the mega value 2 pack is a very good deal.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
I love these scent refills for the auto magic dispenser! I love a fresh smelling house, but sometimes you go nose blind and don't smell anything. This is a great way to help make sure that it's always fresh!
Vicky C.
baton rouge
I love these so much.

Slightly pricey I feel, otherwise I would have brought every scent!

So effective and easy to use, I really do like this product.

This particular smell reminds me of Christmas 🎄
Jennifer S.
Pepperell, MA
Love the smells from air wick, very refreshing scents and some remind you of the holidays depending on the fragrance. The aroma the spray leaves lingers and travels into rooms where you dont have to constantly spritz and make an area wet.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
I've tried a few of the Air wick automatic spray refill and the downside is that, it doesn't last long. The scent smells good though but doesn't fill the entire room.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This is a pretty effective spray at freshening the air in your home. It can be set to a timer soothe can lasts a good amount of time.
ashley l.
Bakersfield, CA
Jacqueline W.
These are so so. I like that they're effective for the price, but you have to purchase more than one to get the whole house.