Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Automatic Spray Refill

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Grand Canyon Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze Automatic Spray Refill.
National Park Foundation.
National Park. Limited Edition.
F, only use Air Wick® refills. see more...

• "I am not a big fan of this air Freshener brand for the fact that it simply does not last long and that is a big concern for me." in 1 review
  • "Plus when you need to buy 2 or more as I need to the mega value 2 pack is a very good deal. " in 1 review
Tori N.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
I love these scent refills for the auto magic dispenser! I love a fresh smelling house, but sometimes you go nose blind and don't smell anything. This is a great way to help make sure that it's always fresh!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
I love these so much.

Slightly pricey I feel, otherwise I would have brought every scent!

So effective and easy to use, I really do like this product.

This particular smell reminds me of Christmas 🎄
MyStyleInsideOut ..
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
I've tried a few of the Air wick automatic spray refill and the downside is that, it doesn't last long. The scent smells good though but doesn't fill the entire room.
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV
This is a pretty effective spray at freshening the air in your home. It can be set to a timer soothe can lasts a good amount of time.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
These are so so. I like that they're effective for the price, but you have to purchase more than one to get the whole house.
Kate B.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
always appreciated. Product was open but it's not like i'm going to eat or wear this.
amazing !! you have to have one
Allison W.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This smells so good. We really like the scent that helps our home seem much more welcoming and comfortable
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Great smell. Not too strong. The spray also is not as heavy as other competitor sprays are.
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Here are great and quick I love their holiday smells so good still prefer Febreze though
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Good scent. Affordable and long lasting for the house. Would recommend this to others.