BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray.
New features.
With fragrance intensity control.
Gadget only.
Choose your favorite Air Wick Freshmatic fragrances.
Refills sold separately.
See reverse for details.
Only use Air Wick refills.
Contains: 1 device. see more...

Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work good for small spaces like a bathroom. I like that it sprays automatically and its timed. But if I use it in my living room it only gets one little spot and the smell doesn't travel it just stays in the spot it sprays. And the smell doesn't even stay for that long
Luzvith H.

En mi casa no puede faltar para ayudar a mantener mi casa siempre con buen aroma y no sólo eso es duradero y su uso práctico donde los programas ayudan a su casa está constantemente con un aroma fresco y limpio. Así que usted puede usarlo con los ojos cerrados y nunca se pierda su casa recomendada 100
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
Having a baby in diapers means some pretty smelly garbage cans. I put this on the wall behind my trash and in between can washes the smells is diffused often and less smelly. These smell great and come in so many different scents to choose from. There's something for everyone.
Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This automatic spray is great. They offer many scents that smell amazing. You can adjust how ohtrn you want the spray to go off. It is affordable. The only con is sometimes the spray will scare you when your not expecting it and the house is quiet.
Sheily A.
Elk Grove, CA
This is great for an extra splash of scent to a room whenever its needed. I love it how it can refresh a room in a bit when you are not expecting it. I keep one in the kitchen and its great to get rid of all the food smells!
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I love this automatic sprayer! The back has settings so that you can choose how often it sprays the scent. Since I have mine set to the medium amount, my room smells fresh all the time. I love how many different fragrances there are, so I can change it up any time I want! I typically change for every season and I always get compliments. It lasts so long, too. I replace my bottle of fragrance once every 3 or so months, and I've had my sprayer for over a year and still haven't replaced the batteries. Definitely worth the investment.
Michelle S.
I love the newer style!! I wish they would make more of a variety of scents. I smell the ones that are all out and none of them are what I'm looking for to constantly smell in my rooms.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Yes it works however its very loud. Very concentrated in one area. Needs batteries. And the cans that go in it dont really last that long. I feel like candles . incense. Or wallflowers are way better.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Love products like these..leaves the house smelling great and you can find the product almost any where.. Definelty great if you have pets
Brianna  P.
Burlington, NC
Not a huge fan of these artificial smells would much rather light a candle. Also heard they have been know to lead to cancer.
Sheree P.