BY AIR WICK

AIR WICK Stainless Steel Freshmatic Ultra Gadget: Gadget only Subtle fragrance, but gives you the confidence of knowing that your home is always welcoming and pleasurable for family and unexpected guests With fragrance intensity control see more...

• "I jump every time it goes off." in 1 review
  • "I bought one of these for my living room, and all of the scents I've tried are pretty underwhelming." in 1 review
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Decorator Expert
I bought this to put near my cats little box to mask the smell! You'd never even known I had a cat. This sprays a fresh fragrance in the air every 9 minutes. However, you can set it to whatever time you'd prefer! It's an amazing value and refills aren't expensive at all! Keeps your place smelling fresh with little effort!
Jenn D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this automatic room sprayer. You don't have to think about it, and it keeps your place smelling fresh. The only bad thing I have to say abut it is that it does spray pretty far, especially with new batteries, and you have to make sure to put it somewhere where it's not going to spray you in the face.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I have at least one of these in every room of my house!! I'm OCD about making sure my house smells good so I always have these running and tart warmers as well. They work really well. I love them!! And they have some great scents to go inside!!
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
These are so freaking useful. Until it scares you. They make it where you don't have to spray air freshener all the time and your house always smells nice. It also conveniently has a timer for time between sprays. I love it
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I love this thing. It gives you the option of just how much you want it to spray which is nice. I have two of these in my 4 bedroom house and they both push the scent throughout the whole house.
Kelly  T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product! It leaves a fresh scent, with just the right amount. Living in a house with pets, I need an air freshener, but I do not want it to be too much, or like it is masking something. It leaves just the right amount of a refreshing aroma.
Karrie V.
Homestead, FL
This product is awwwwsome. It is prefect for places that need a constant burst of fragrance like bathrooms and kitchens. I always have extra refills on hand I love this product and recommend it for everyone, this stylish packaging is always a bonus.
Hannah S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought one of these for my living room, and all of the scents I've tried are pretty underwhelming. You have to set it to a higher frequency to really notice it, and then it runs out extremely fast. Not worth it.
Allison H.
Smaller than some of the other models of air fresheners that Air Wick has had in the past so that's s plus. This brand also has. Really good selection of scents to choose from so there's something for everyone.
Jennifer M.
Recently purchased 2 of these for my home. I have 3 indoor dogs and kennel smell tends to take over the house. I haven't had that problem since I put theses in the living room and kitchen.