Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Familiar Favorites Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Automatic Spray Refill

Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Fragrance- Come home to the warm, comforting aroma of world famous cinnamon rolls. It's the irresistible smell of freshly baked dough, one-of-a-kind cinnamon and cream cheese frosting that make Cinnabon Cinnamon rolls so unforgettable. Now, you can enjoy that sweet scent whenever you want, every day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Familiar Favorites™ Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Automatic Spray Refill!
Trace P.
Bismarck, AR
Cinnabon is my favorite scent Cant getvany better love this stuff would use all the time
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
When I first saw this on the shelf at my local Walmart I went nuts! This is one of my favorite smells because I love cinnamon rolls! I bought all that was on the shelf and wasn't disappointed!
Dorothea J.
Goshen, VA
I used this in my kitchen. It made the room smell as if the buns had just come out of the oven. Would definitely buy again!
Brenda H.
Richardson, TX
I like using the holiday edition ones during thanksgiving and Christmas because they just have that seasonal smell that really gets you in the holiday spirit!
Cassondra H.
Saint Louis, MO
I use these in my bedroom and my living area as well. I hop they bring more scents out instead of the ones just for Christmas.
Brittany K.
Whitsett, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It's really good has great smell. I will keep buying over and over again!!!
It's really good has great smell. I will keep buying over and over again!!!
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Mmmm the smell make wanna eat a lot of cinnamon rollss my favorite, it a little expensive but is for bad odors in the kitchen or the bathroom, its a little strong sometimes makes me snife but still i like it
Nicole J.
We use the automatic sprayers at work and I must say the cinnamon roll is my fav scent by far. Makes me take a deep breath and relax a minute even during busy busy days. Plus, the price for refills are a very good deal and generally you can find coupons so win win!
VIGNIA O.
EXCELENT!! I LIKE TI SO MUCH. IT BRINGS YOU FRESCURE AND CLEAN SENSATION IN THE HOUSE. IT'S PERFECT
Mackenzie H.
PA
I don't like air wick products I think they all smell super generic and I don't typically purchase them because of that reason

Looking for your answer?