Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir Wick
Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkin

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkin

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkins Fragrance Automatic Spray Refill.
Only use Air Wick® refills.
National Park.
Limited edition.
Acadia National Park Foundation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love that Air Wick always gets rid of the odors, instead of masking them or mixing with them.in reviews
They smell good but they could be healthier for you.in reviews
Not my favorite scent but I'm not a big pumpkin fan.in reviews
It smells so good and keeps your house smelling fresh :)in reviews
Geraldine M.
Bangor, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really like this scent. It's not to overpowering, but it lingers for several minutes. I like to alternate my scents with the seasons, but this one can be used year round. It will continue to spray until the end of the can. Others do not. I do recommend this scent. Airwick is a great brand.
Geneva W.
Birchleaf, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Airwick is a great brand along with Glade and Febreeze. Its hard to pick between the three so I alternate and I feel they all preform up to par with each other.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Yes I am a basic white girl but how do you go wrong with vanilla pumpkin scent in your fall decorated home 😂 I wasn’t a huge fan of the automatic sprayer it leeks but I did enjoy this scent. The can itself is small and has to be changed out frequently.
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Luv these automatic sprayers. Airwick is the best in my opinion. Easy to install. Unit comes with a set of batteries, holder and 1 canister of fragrance. They are very affordable, about 15.00 for a starter unit. Depending on your setting a can typically last 30 to 45 days.
Sherry L.
Plant City, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love airwicks scents. I have a air freshner in every room in my house with different scents
Brittanee R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These work very well and they smell amazing! The scent lingers for awhile without giving me a headache like some air fresheners do. Just one spray is enough for the entire room so these refills last awhile for me.
Mohsina M.
Lahore,Punjab
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The scent is absolutely heavenly. Smells so clean and pleasant, gives you the mood of smelling fresh linen off the dryer
Amelys P.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Divino olor , bastante duradero , siempre le pongo al baño , a mi hija de 3 años le encanta que le ponga en su cuarto .
Denisa P.
Manchester, NH
Smells amazing i have one in my kitchen and in the bathroom. You can choose when you want it to spray
Marissa H.
Rome, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells great but runs out fast. Even changing the settings on the sprayer base, they never last more than a few weeks. Too expensive for it to last such a short time.

Looking for your answer?