BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Lavender & chamomile Fragrance Freshmatic® Ultra Automatic Spray.
New slim design.
Fragrance that fills the entire room.
Essential Oils.®.
Designed† only for Air Wick® refills. see more...

Jessi H.
Bayonne
Love it, keeps my living room smelling good and it feels like it lasts forever. We have one at my job to help eliminate the dog smell and it works wonders. Eventually i’ll buy more for other rooms in my house too!
TERESA R.
Austin, TX
If i could give the lavendar scent no stars i would. I'm sorry but this one smells like bug spray. Very disappointed. But i did save it to spray outside to keep mosquitos away.
Anne C.
West Hills
I have 2 of these in my house. The are great and with the timer it is noticeable the nice smell when it is sprayed. These have become my favorite air fresheners.
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
Smells great! Can be placed on a flat surface or hung on the wall by a nail or command strip. Is more on the elegant side so thats a plus. Its not unbearably expensive. Smells lasts long. Very pleasant. Works well even in a bathroom setting. The dispenser is battery operated. The dispenser can scare you if you arent familiar with the sound of releasing the scent or if you dont know it's there. You can manually or have it automatically spray every so often, which is very convenient.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Airwick smells really good they have a nice selection of senses you can choose from so there's pretty much one for everyone out there I love the automatic ones just walked past it and it sprays in the air and it always smells fresh in any room you go to. The price is really good at Walmart and pretty cheap you can always find them on sale so I recommend this product
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I love my Airwalk Freshmatic automatic air freshener. It has different times you can choose from depending on how long you want the scent to filter throughout the house. There are many scents to choose from depending on you specific tastes. And they last for at least a month before needing refilling.
Tanner S.
If you have a big house this isn't much use unless you have one in every room. Works very well in small areas or near cat liter . Smells amazing just wish the smell lasted longer and they run out pretty quickly:
Anais G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband and I love the smell of Lavender.... We especially love the automatic sprayer helps keep our home smelling nice and clean with 2 little ones running around making messes all the time. It's more convenient then using a candle or spraying something in the air
Ana O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I didn't like this I mean the small was great but it didn't last nothing like the this was gone so fast n my house didn't small at all only if you were like if front of the thing lol ... I won't buy this again or recommend to anyone sorry it just didn't work for me
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
This automatic sprayer is pretty awesome I keeps your house smelling fresh without having to actually do anything. Just set it to how often and you're good! All you have to worry about is refilling it when it's run out!