BY AIR WICK

Lasts up to 60 days for a continuous fresh smell. Use in hotels/motels, health care facilities, nursing homes, office buildings, industrial facilities and restrooms. Scent: Island Paradise Physical Form: Liquid Application: Automatic Odor Control.RAC84683. 84683. Air Wick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Disp. Refill. see more...

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Disp. Refill
  • "I bot the cinnamon cinabon one and it smells more like you would expect an air freshener to smell like." in 1 review
  • "The smells last forever and come in so many scents its awesome!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "They aren't overpowering and are constant enough where it gets rid of odors well" in 1 review
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these you just pop them in and they do the job all day. You come in the house to amazing fresh scents all day. I love the vanilla one even though it's kind of hard to find in the stores. Sometimes I don't like a mixture of scents I just want pure vanilla and it's so hard to find in stores now. But I love these and when I see vanilla I grab them before they're gone.
Mary S.
Use these in my sons room above his diaper genie and it never smells bad always good and there is two boys in there that make son pretty stinky diapers and they think farting is funny as well so if this can make his room smell yummy for five bucks you can't beat it:)
Elaine D.
We love anything Hawaiian scent. We use this same scent through our home to give a continuous smell in every room. This is a light fragrance that makes any room more pleasing to be in. Our guests are constantly letting us know how amazing the house smells after the automatic spray triggers.
Christiana L.
This is definitely something that my family buys and uses several times a year! It's such a wonderful fall scent that always makes people think that there's a fresh pie in the oven!
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
I only like to use this around thanksgiving and Christmas for the aroma during that time of year its amazing. Reminds of hot Apple cider around the fireplace with family and friends
Kelly R.
Orlando, FL
Very heavy floral smell. This triggered my husbands allergies and migraines for me and my daughter. Wouldn't recommend this scent for families with allergies or sensitive noses.
Kelly R.
Orlando, FL
The cinnamon is overpowering. Price range from $4.50-4.99 a can only last about 30-40 days on medium setting. Easy to find coupons for this product. Really a Christmas scent.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
I love these air freshener refills. Having 2 dogs in the house. I always enjoy the mist released from the air freshener. Always get compliments on my home smelling good.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I love these, I have been using mine for the past 3 years and it does an awesome job making my house smell great! I love that they offer so many different scents, especially the seasonal ones they make.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Great scent! I don't use all year round wither. I usually use in the fall and winter. They last a pretty long time. The scent lasts awhile once it's sprayed.
jennifer b.
Can you expand your fragrances choice.?
Lucia P.