Air Wick Freshmatic Refills uploaded by Vickina I.

BY AIR WICK

Freshmatic Ultra® Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights Fragrance Let the magic of Christmas trees and holiday wreathes transport you back to twinkling lights, sparkling bows, and happy childhood memories with this Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights fragrance. Festive Moments Limited Edition. see more...

Patty C.
Warrensburg, MO
We use these in several areas of our house. We change scents for the "season" and enjoy the variety. We like the Freshmatic because we don't have to worry about candles or solid air fresheners. We just let it spray on the timer! Convenient and the fragrance lasts.
Rebecca M.
I like this product it keeps my house smelling good and fresh and it last for awhile before you have to replace it.
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love using the freshmatic sprays in my restrooms.My bathroom always smells good and the scent lasts long.
Lizbeth B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Air wick Freshmatic refils, helpful for relaxing purposes. It is a great scent. It last for about 2 month.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Trusted brand that you can't go wrong with, these smell great and are affordable
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
It smells wonderful!
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I don't think I would like this. First, it's kind of large, and it's not very nice looking. I like the plug in ones, and those look nice too.
Heather M.
I love this product because I can load the can in the dispenser and forget about it. I can also get an extra scent boost if I choose by the touch of a button.
Meghan C.
I love this product. It is simple you can leave it and forget it. It leaves a fresh natural scent that is not over powering since you do not have to use a lot.
Stephanie F.
mission, TX
Only reason i gave it a B was because the scent only last for 10 seconds and then u have to wait for it to spray again to get the scent
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
What fragrance do you like?