Air Wick Freshmatic Refills uploaded by Marjorie S.Air Wick Freshmatic Refills uploaded by Vickina I.

BY AIR WICK

Freshmatic Ultra® Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights Fragrance Let the magic of Christmas trees and holiday wreathes transport you back to twinkling lights, sparkling bows, and happy childhood memories with this Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights fragrance. Festive Moments Limited Edition. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey R.
United states
This is my favorite air wick refill. Although this particular one can not mask too strong of an order it does keep the dog smell at bay. I am very happy with this product and will continue to buy it.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Bought this on a whim while grocery shopping and I think this is turning out to be one of those purchases I wish I had made a long time ago. With the hot humid weather we've been having as of late, all sorts of unpleasant 'old house' and pet smells have been overwhelming me. I keep a clean and tidy home but hot humid air just has a way of bringing out and amplifying hidden odors (I haven't central air or AC to keep the air cool/dry). Keeping the windows and front door open help air out the house but not a great solution since I can't leave them open all day long while away at the office. I dust and polish the furniture and clean the bathrooms, kitchen and floors weekly which helps, but the clean smell from the products I use is temporary, lasting only a few hours at most.

This air freshener intimidated me with its large size (I thought it a bit gaudy) but I was enticed by the idea of a system that would release a burst of fresh scent on its own in regular intervals. I wanted fresh smelling air that would last throughout the day, not just for an hour or two. I mounted this up high in my foyer which is where the most offensive of odors are likely to come from (my puppy's piddle pad is located here) and it's pointed towards my living room. This setup works perfectly for me! Mounted up as high as it is, it really doesn't seem quite as big/bulky as I thought it would - nor does it look gaudy. If anything, it looks a bit like my alarm system/motion detector but larger of course. I'm sensitive to most perfume like scents but since this isn't in a room that I spend a lot of time in, just in passing, I don't find it bothersome at all. The spray is pointed towards the direction of my living room where I do spend a great deal of time and just enough scent travels over to make my house smell as fresh and clean as it looks without being overwhelming. I like that the scent does a great job of actually neutralizing odors as opposed to just overpowering odors with a stronger scent.

A few things I think worth mentioning. If you are planning on purchasing this product, be prepared to mount this on your wall and someplace up high. The last thing you want is to get blasted in the face. I originally had this sitting on a windowsill about 5ft off the ground to just test it out then later mounted it about 8ft off the ground in its permanent location. What I observed between the two heights was that the scent was overwhelming (to me) when I had it at the lower height and it didn't travel as well to the rest of my house. The extra several feet made a huge difference and also made it less worrisome to walk by. Directions recommend at least 6ft up, but I say go as high as you can without touching the ceiling especially if you have tall friends/family members! This does not come with any included equipment to mount on your wall, but all you need is a nail to hang it from. 3M also makes those temporary 'stickys' to mount things on your wall that work pretty well and come off cleanly/easily. I used a 3M sticky the first few days I had it mounted to the wall until I decided I was definitely going to keep it in that location - I then used a nail for permanency. This product does have some weight to it, so I'm not sure the 3M sticky would be a good long term solution - just a nice option if you want to test things out before putting a hole in your wall :). Last thing is that the spray itself is sort of loud. It makes a very audible 'Swoosh' sound when it goes off. After awhile, you don't even notice it but it was startling at first. Since mine isn't in a main room, it's not quite as noticeable but I do hear it on occasion.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love that I can put one of these in its auto sprayer set it and forget it until it starts to make funny noises. I have one in each bathroom and where the dogs like to hang out. It mindlessly keep the rooms from smelling in anyway but good. They are always on sale and can be purchase for about $3
Sabrina S.
The price of the refills is what sold me on the entire product. They last a long time and after very effective. They come in tons of great smells for all around my home. I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
I love my air wick freshmatic dispenser! I only have one but I am thinking of getting two more, one for the bedroom and one for the bathroom. It can be a bit pricey so I'll definitely need to watch out for the sales. I love the different scents you can purchase especially during the different seasons and holidays. I always look forward to the Christmas and Thanksgiving scents.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
It works great. I have one in my bedroom and livingroom. There is a variety of air wick scents that you can choose from. I really like the Hawaiian breeze te best. It sprays automatically every 10 minutes and makes the rooms smell amazing.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I really like the Air Wick refills because they are slightly cheaper than the other brands. We always get ours at Sams Club and they have the 4 pack in this fragrance. Perfect for us since we have about 3 machines.
Patty C.
Warrensburg, MO
We use these in several areas of our house. We change scents for the "season" and enjoy the variety. We like the Freshmatic because we don't have to worry about candles or solid air fresheners. We just let it spray on the timer! Convenient and the fragrance lasts.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay, so these are not the WORST out there, but I am definitely not a huge fan of the scents. They all are very overpowering, and a tad bit too strong for my liking! I would give them a try, because they may not be for you!
debbie m.
Canyon Lake, TX
We love this particular form of air freshener we have used it for at least 5 years.it seems the freshener holder has changed shape but the canisters still fit.
The cans of air freshener seem to be disappearing from some store shelves.
the canisters are long lasting and work very well to freshen a room.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
What fragrance do you like?