BY AIR WICK

ZCM1001 Features: Capacity (Volume) : 6.200 oz Packing Type: Can Refill(s): Six cans per carton Application: Automatic Odor Control Global Product Type: Air Fresheners/Odor Eliminators Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Physical Form: Liquid Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Scent: Lavender Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products. see more...

YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI
Love this! i just recently started using this in my automatic sprayer and it lasts super long and i love that i get that burst of smell at different timed intervals so when you have guests over your house smells amazing all day long!!!!!!! love it
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Denver, CO
I use this refills all the time! They make my bathroom smell so good! They last and are effective!
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Port Richey
I totally love the fact you load and forget and you have fresh smelling home for over a month. And the wide available scents allows you to choose your favorite.. I like to change it up at the holidays.
These are my husbads favorite! I always want to be fancy and tell him we should get a nice candel from bath and body works, but he thinks these are better. Very affordable!
Pros: Affordable, smells great
Con: Scent doesn't last
April G.
April G.
I don't like stinky smells and this product helps keep them away. It makes my living areas smelling fresh! It's also inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Jacquline B.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
I usually really like the Air Wick products. This one however is not one of my favorites. You have to be aware of where you place it otherwise you, your guests and items in reach of the spray gets doused. I can't ever tell if it is the batteries or the actual mechanism is out of order, this has happened twice. I like the idea but not the components.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
This works so well! Line the machine it comes with and how it sprays automatically.
Ashley D.
I love the product, but I didn't like the scent. I like the plug ins better than the spray. And the spray goes all over the place when you spray it.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Mmm this smells refreshing. Its always good to have these around because they can smell an entire room and cover odors
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
These are so easy to use and makes your house smell phenomenal! I recommend this to anyone that wants a simple no fuss air freshener that doesnt take much upkeep. Just put in batteries and the fragrance spray of your choice then you're all set!
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What candle brands do you prefer?
How much does this cost