BY AIR WICK

ZCM1001 Features: Capacity (Volume) : 6.200 oz Packing Type: Can Refill(s): Six cans per carton Application: Automatic Odor Control Global Product Type: Air Fresheners/Odor Eliminators Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Physical Form: Liquid Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Scent: Lavender Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products. see more...

Natalia V.
Me encanta el olor. El atomizador me gustaría q tuviera el cronómetro un poco más rápido, es decir q el disparo del aerosol fuera más continuo sin tanto intervalo de tiempo para así sentir el aroma en una casa de proporciones grandes
Lynn P.
Port Richey
I totally love the fact you load and forget and you have fresh smelling home for over a month. And the wide available scents allows you to choose your favorite.. I like to change it up at the holidays.
These are my husbads favorite! I always want to be fancy and tell him we should get a nice candel from bath and body works, but he thinks these are better. Very affordable!
Pros: Affordable, smells great
Con: Scent doesn't last
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
I usually really like the Air Wick products. This one however is not one of my favorites. You have to be aware of where you place it otherwise you, your guests and items in reach of the spray gets doused. I can't ever tell if it is the batteries or the actual mechanism is out of order, this has happened twice. I like the idea but not the components.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming , MI
Love this! i just recently started using this in my automatic sprayer and it lasts super long and i love that i get that burst of smell at different timed intervals so when you have guests over your house smells amazing all day long!!!!!!! love it
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
These are so easy to use and makes your house smell phenomenal! I recommend this to anyone that wants a simple no fuss air freshener that doesnt take much upkeep. Just put in batteries and the fragrance spray of your choice then you're all set!
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
These are great for the bathroom. I never have to worry about smells and it's nice that they're battery operated. I'm never disappointed with this product. I find them affordable and there's many scents to choose from.
April G.
I don't like stinky smells and this product helps keep them away. It makes my living areas smelling fresh! It's also inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Ashley D.
I love the product, but I didn't like the scent. I like the plug ins better than the spray. And the spray goes all over the place when you spray it.
Kaylah T.
Mmm this smells refreshing. Its always good to have these around because they can smell an entire room and cover odors
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What candle brands do you prefer?
Ashley D.