BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Freshmatic Glacier Bay Serene Waters Fragrance Automatic Spray Refill.
F, only use Air Wick refills.
National Park Foundation.
National Park, limited edition. see more...

Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Airwick fresh matic air freshner keeps my whole house smelling fresh. I have them scattered through my house and they work great at keeping the house smelling fresh all day long. They last about a month which is the only downside because you have to replace them pretty frequently.
Tracy S.
We use this at work in our bathroom. For the amount of people that go in and out of the bathroom it allows the smell to stay amazing. The price is good for the product. This lasts quite awhile.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely LOVE Air Wick brand! Just as good, if not better, than their main competitor. This fragrance is especially nice. It lasts a long time without being overwhelming.
Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
This AIR WICK product has a nice scent, but not one that will overpower you. Other available Freshamatic scents have sickened me, this one does not.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I live my Air Wick automatic spray. I have mine set to go off every 30 minutes. This scent is fresh and has a clean outdoor smell.
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Must have everytime I am getting ready to buy house freshners. I love the scent and it refreshes any room I add this one to.
isabelle n.
My husband loves the smell soooo much, before he gets home. just so he can get home and be happy!!! Highly recommended!
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
This isn't my favorite scent, but I love these products. They all smell for a long time and don't make the air muggy
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
I love air wick! The smell is so fresh and clean and makes your home or where ever you may use it smell amazing!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
The smell is absolutely amazing, smells so fresh & inviting. I really love air wick, highly recommend!!