Air Wick Freshmatic Compact I-Motion Lavender & Chamomile Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Jessica R.Air Wick Freshmatic Compact I-Motion Lavender & Chamomile Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Jessica R.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Compact I Motion™ Relaxation™ Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oils Inspirations™ Automatic Spray Refill.
Lavender & chamomile fragrance.
Big value.
2500 sprays. see more...

Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lavender is probably my favorite scent from air wick. It's effective but not overly strong. It's also calming. I will say that I don't think this is meant for a large room.
kristina k.
These run out extremely fast. The smell good but aren't really worth the price for how much that comes in the container. There are better ones out there for sure.
Sofia V.
Essex, MD
This product is great. The scent is amazing, smells fresh and it's not overwhelming. I have allergies and i don't feel them with this. And it's so great it's automatic because the apartment smells good all the time.
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This smells sooooo amazing! I always make sure I never run out and always have these on hand. There are no cons to this product at all! It's so effective at eliminating household odors. It's also very affordable! I would most definitely recommend this product.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love the lavender and chamomile scent especially when I'm resting in my room or string ready for bed. However those are movement free activities so the scent is very scarcely sprayed to permeate your sleep.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
I love the smell of lavander and this is great soothing smell. I love the motion activated air freshners. I have them in my spare bathrooms and it is nice for them to go off when a guest enters.
Sukhneet  K.
You can never go wrong with Air Wick Freshmatic Compact I-Motion Lavender & Chamomile Automatic Spray Refill! I would totally recommend going out and getting these!
I love these scent "machines"! They share the scent when needed and have a very clean gentle scent! We have them in several spots in our home.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these things. I have mine on a high shelf in the living room. My favorite scent is the pink colored bottle
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
I have this particular one on my daughters nightstand. I love the smell of lavender and it smells great.