Air Wick Freshmatic Compact I-Motion Fresh New Day Automatic Spray Refill

Air Wick® Freshmatic® Compact I Motion™ Fresh New Day™ Fragrance Aqua Essences® Automatic Spray Refill.
Big value 2500 sprays.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick Freshmatic Compact I-Motion Fresh New Day Automatic Spray Refill!
How would you rate this product?
He probado este ambientador y me ha gustado.Tiene muy buenas aromas que se extienden por toda la casa y elimina los malos olores.Lo recomiendo.
Blue Bell, PA
I ui use to have this product in Brazil, and I was so happy when I found it here in the US as well. Is an amazing product
Compton , CA
I love using the air wick around the house it works great when cleaning and trying to keep the house smelling great
Russellville
I've used this in the past. It great to have due to automatic spray of freshness however batteries run dead quick
Love this refill for the product. It smells great and I love how long they last. Everyone should have this.
Elkridge, MD
Love this and the way it penetrates the room and keeps it smelling fresh. Won't be without it!
San Diego , CA
Good product and it's and easy way to put back after the other one has finished
Good product and it's and easy way to put back after the other one has finished
Central Falls, RI
Smells good. Works well. Keeps house smelling fresh. Won't have no problems
Smells good. Works well. Keeps house smelling fresh. Won't have no problems
I like that there is a refillable option as it is more enviromentally friendly. It was difficult the first time i had to refill because i did not read the instructions. Afterward it has been easy to refill. The product is fairly expensive and i find that it does an effective job. Price wise i think there are better options on the market for quality that is as good.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
This product has a nice scent and it is easy to use this refill in your Airwick plug in. It would be better if this product was less expensive to buy in stores as it can be expensive to have to buy refills often and it can become hard to keep up with all the time.

Looking for your answer?