BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Fresh Matic Ultra Refill.
Aqua Essences.
Juicy Peach fragrance.
New fragrance.
Automatic spray refill.
Up to 60 days. see more...

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This air freshener smells so good, I got it to try out some different scents and I was worried that the smell may be too much but it turns out that it isn’t, it’s such a nice scent that isn’t too strong.
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
I love the automatic spray! It is awesome I have one in my living room and one in the bathroom hidden! I love that when I come home from work the first thing I smell is fresh linen like I have been washing all day and it does it on it's own! It has scared me a few times when I am home alone and it sprays lol but other then that I love it!!
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Log lasting and smells awesome. I keep two of these orotund my house. Love all the different scents. Very affordable. Found in all local shopping centers. My family absolutely loves the smell of this. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good smelling home
April E.
Waynesville
Are use one in my bathroom and that lasts forever and it smells so good you can pick out different sense and different kinds of sense smell great and it's favor fordable I got my grandma one for Christmas and she loves it
Jasmine T.
I absolutely love the Air Wick Freshmatic Sprays! They keep your homes free of odor and gives it a wonderful smell throughout the day. I literally have at least three of these in my home. And this scent is to die for. Leaves your home smelling sweet and inviting. I definitely recommended using these.
Mireya R.
Colorado
They smell lovely and they will take away any stinky smell away the scent is really strong and it will last a long time they are really affordable and they won't have you disappointed at all!
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love that the smell of these just lingers and that it sprays automatically and you can choose how frequently. The smell is fresh and fruity. If you are into peach I'd recommend this!
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I continuously buy these for my refill sprays. They smell so good and you won't get tired of the scent every time it is dispensed.
Anah L.
New York
Perfect to spray after a nice deep cleaning in a room but sometimes some sents can be a bit overwhelming. But overall great
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this works really well and cheap in price can purchase at the local stores in my area and usually can get coupons