BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Flip & Fresh Apple & Shimmering Spice Fragrance Air Freshener.
New.
Limited edition.
High, low.
Up to 45 days*. see more...

• Anyone know if there's other scents for this3 Answers
Yoselin M.
What are you baking? Is the question I get from my daughter...make my house smell delicious and warm like on a fall cool day. May need to restock soon. I used them year round. I would definitely recommend this product! Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers #applecinnamon
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I love air wick fresheners! However this is not my favorite scent, as it is pretty strong. I typically put out this warmer scent in the winter time around the holiday season. I do get compliments that my home and office always smell nice. I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany C.
Fayetteville , Nc
Loooooovve air wick ANYTHING. Apple spice is a nice, year round fragrance. The spice works for fall and winter, and the apple smell makes it season appropriate for spring and summer. (Yes, I do scent my house according to season..don't judge :o )
Amy M.
Astoria, NY
I am usually a huge Bath & Body Works Dan but in a whim I bought this Air Wick Apple and Spice Air Freshner and it is just amazing. Overall, a better price and the smell is just as good, if not better than Bath and Body Works!
Veronica S.
Charlotte, NC
My mom loves this product. I like the brand but I do not like this particular smell. It is very strong. Once it settles down I can handle it. I like the other smells but the only thing is that at the beginning the smell is so strong that it makes my head hurt.
Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
We love buying This! The smell is really strong but the only problem we have is that it doesn't last for very long. But if masking odors I would give it a 10!
erin m.
This smells so good and it is a long lasting fragrance and it smells just like apples and camion the smell can get into clothing but I don't mind it.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
I love this smell especially when its holiday season and its a good price and last for a good amount of time I like it a lot.
Tiffany S.
I love anything for AirWick but this scent is heavenly. It has a deep warm and inviting scent with just a hint of fresh.
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
Really good for tiny spaces but not enough for a laundry room or bedroom. Smell is too faint to be put in larger areas.
Sara h.
Visalia, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents for this