BY AIR WICK

Denise R.
The reason I got this product in this particular scent was because I walked into a church bathroom and was immediately overwhelmed with nostalgic Christmas feelings. The scent was just HEAVENLY and I could have lived in that bathroom for weeks. How weird is that? Anyway I tracked down the person that knew what the scent was (took me weeks!!!) and promptly came to Amazon to order one or two of everything that came in this scent. YUM!
Beatriz &.
Fort Worth
I'm not honestly a big fan of air wick but I still tend to use it , I feel like it's not strong enough but it still makes a small difference I think this is a good value on the fact that it's cheaper than other air fresheners that I have used in the past . I'll still recommend this proctduct but only to the ppl who still want your place to smell good but not as strong of a scent .
Paula S.
Lubbock
I really like this product. It's my fall and winter scent. I stick them in the trash closet, by the litter box, under the lids of our laundry hampers. I've even snuck a few under my son's bed (anyone with teenage boys will understand this). The scent is long lasting and it's a really good value.
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Long lasting apple scent? Yes please! The smell is a bit strong at first so put it in a place with good circulation.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
Smells so amazing! I usually purchase these from my local kroger or meijers. I just wish they were a little cheaper for how little they last.
Becca H.
I love this scent! It fills my entire house and leaves it smelling amazing! Definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't!
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
I absolutely love this stuff. Such an excellent product and great packaging. Would 100 percent recommend this to a friend!
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Love that there is so many different scents to choose from to make your house smell amazing and it's cheap in the pockets
Shamira B.
staten island, NY
These air refreshers have the best smells so many variety and super affordable!! I have one in every room in our home
jenny m.
This light up the house with a amazing scent it also can chase out the worse scents I have one in ever room!